• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just got off working my like 60th straight 8am to 10pm day and ive been keeping my switch in my bag incase i get free time to play on lunch/ slow time at my second job.
Damn I really feel for you bro

Hopefully something turns up

I’ll let you know if I see your profile online

What’s your Switch name? I didn’t see it in the OP

Time out, you're not allowed to bring your bag to work with you? Not even a lil safe place to keep your bag at work while you are no the job ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/

Send a SOS to the Switch reddit, datkidfiasco datkidfiasco

Edit: Oh wait, you already did LOL
Don't know why he's getting downvoted. Saw a post some days ago about a guy leaving his Switch in a taxi and everyone was upvoting and being sympathetic. Dumb sub.

:nerd:

I haven’t folded y’all up in some MK in a minute

Foxx.gif

When u tryna get this work breh

U too floodarea floodarea

Last edited:
Fam I am still upset. Gonna cop a new one next week if my insurance won't cover it. Called Nintendo and they weren't any help. Yeah that sub is trash. Guy forgets his switch someone and it's all love and want to help him. Someone smashes my rear tinted window to steal my hidden black backpack and I'm a moron for leaving a valuable in my car. **** those guys

Put parental app on it and the 4 digit unlock code next time

There’s no way anyone can help u besides camera in the parking lot possibly catching a glimpse or their car or something

Also Stardew Valley :pimp: idk if I ever woulda gotten it on PC. Playing it at my girl's while she's on her ps4. Finally found my podcast game too

Man that **** is corny af. datkidfiasco datkidfiasco you delete it? I was tryna find it earlier

I kept the url address of Nick's reddit post from last nite.........and yeah he deleted it

I was gonna suggest the boi try the actual Nintendo reddit, but I bet you those "general Nintendo" guys are just as big **** bags as the Nintendo Switch /r/ guys.

I'll say this though, there were some guys that ended up defending Nick later on in this reddit thread........but it wasn't enough to stop the disrespect that was already given from the initial posting.

Also Stardew Valley :pimp: idk if I ever woulda gotten it on PC. Playing it at my girl's while she's on her ps4. Finally found my podcast game too

Im not even gonna front i had to look up some tips about this game cause they dont really explain anything. Game is so deep and i only played for a few hours. Havent even went in the mines yet.

Fishing is hard as hell

Back
Top Bottom