Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah this as of yesterday

It's been changed now but it seems to have confirmed the rumors

Hopefully the direct this month will provide some clarity

Welp, N64 Classic is the next domino to drop now........

Good news, we still get free online multiplay for most games for most of 2018, fellas.

And hopefully this means they are making DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENTS to the current online service

Fellas, I founds one (or 2, heh) finally.......#FAReseller
20180102_214245.jpg

Attachments

• 20180102_214245.jpg
    20180102_214245.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
How it taste

I'll tell you the morning......still full af from this dinner thing I was at tonite before I picked this up out of nowhere at the local Walmart.

But the amiibo function checks out.........yep, it works in Odyssey. And its lame, it just acts as a "delicious amiibo" that gives you an RNG choice of either coins or hearts, and uncle Amiibo in-game uses it to hunt down Power Moon locations.

Damn recently got a switch last night , like damn i haven't stop playing Maori+rabbids kingdom battle such addicting game haha. looking froward to getting few more switch games :D

In honor of the Super Mario Cereal becoming "more readily available" at most local Walmarts now, here is a #WayBackWednesday picture to remind ourselves of Nintendo's "tastier" past

lLopkL6rZOtWuPYWAHlxlqUpXJDC2WNfRQRQR0N1r_w.jpg

Now I want to see the return of Super Mario Ice Cream Sandwiches this summer :lol:

Seen the cereal today too didn’t cop box was thin it’s like two bowls worth lol

Mostly didn’t cop because the box was messed up

My girl wants a switch to play MK8...is it going to be difficulty to find one locally rite now?? :nerd:

Not really...........it has gotten to the point where you will see at least one or two Nintendo Switch consoles in a retail store at least once a week now.

Even the Nintendo-related reddits have STOPPED making "inventory check threads" for the Switch since they have become so readily available. Not to mention Nintendo is aiming to sell over 20 Mill. of those consoles this year, so they're definitely making sure they've available to everyone worldwide.

Hell, Amazon.com still has the console in-stock at retail price..........that is how easily available the Nintendo Switch is now

Mario Kart Wii was on Amazon’s best selling games list last month :nerd:

Parents just don’t understand :lol:

Imagine asking for MK8D and opening up a 10 year old game Christmas morning :rofl:

That's it? It can't be

For now........like nawghtyhare nawghtyhare said, it is pretty much the confirmed 3rd parties at the moment.

You have to believe the "rumored" January Nintendo Direct will be the one with all the answers for what first party titles will have confirmed dates........Kirby & Yoshi being the only confirmed 2 for now.

Let's be honest, Nintendo pulled out a good portion of their BIG GUNs on the release year with both a BIG TIME ZELDA and BIG TIME MARIO game getting released (which is rare to have both franchise IPs releasing in the same year), so it is only natural that you are starting to see a smaller slow-down on big name 1st parties to start out the new year after such first party blockbusters are already released.

Back
Top Bottom