• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They really went all out with this Smash game. Definitely no more after this lol. Honestly I don't even see a reason to make a future console.

They really went all out with this Smash game. Definitely no more after this lol. Honestly I don't even see a reason to make a future console.

The low-key announcement during the whole presentation was indeed........the return of wave-dashing. There maybe other "broken" Melee mechanics may have returned as well, but I'd have to read the official Smash Ultimate website for more info.

Now it explains why so many Melee pro gamers/streamers were announced for the invitational, Smash Ultimate is the HD Melee you've been waiting for.

Says according to eshoop
I’m calling fake

I posted that for LULZ, but the official eShop page lists it as 2018 still..........so **** that guy LOL

Lightweight heated
I gotta beat story mode and buy season pass again
Might not get it

Weren't you the one that had so much faith in FighterZ coming to the Switch that you were willing to trade in your PS4 copy just so you can have it on the Switch? (besides floodarea floodarea )

Smash Ultimate is up for preorder NOW, but I'm still waiting for Nintendo to announce a Smash Ultimate bundle with a new official Gamecube Controller and GC adapter (which was confirmed in the presentation)............I'm preordering the new Smash Ultimate Gamecube Controller bundle ASAP, no offense to my purple GC controller sitting on my Wii right now.

Just beautiful

9so2dq2swl311.jpg

Smash Ultimate is up for preorder NOW, but I'm still waiting for Nintendo to announce a Smash Ultimate bundle with a new official Gamecube Controller and GC adapter (which was confirmed in the presentation)............I'm preordering the new Smash Ultimate Gamecube Controller bundle ASAP, no offense to my purple GC controller sitting on my Wii right now.
I just want a bundle. I gave my Switch to my kids so it'd be nice to get a special Smash bundle.

I posted that for LULZ, but the official eShop page lists it as 2018 still..........so **** that guy LOL

Weren't you the one that had so much faith in FighterZ coming to the Switch that you were willing to trade in your PS4 copy just so you can have it on the Switch? (besides floodarea floodarea )
Nah wasn’t me
I bought digital

Back
Top Bottom