Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was at the Caps parade but finally caught up with everything

Man I’m so hyped that everyone is coming back for Smash!

I also can’t believe they actually added Ridley!

December needs to hurry up!

bruh what are u talking about
u won't even use half the roster
most folks just settle on a rotation of 3 characters they like to use
people rarely have more than 5 mains
the roster is big enough
I want more than 2 new characters. I only main mario, captain falcon and marth are secondary but I play with ALOT od characters. If it is only inkling and ridley I'll be cool tho

To all the people crying about why Nintendo spent the majority of their E3 talking about Smash Bros, this is why. It's currently the best selling game on Amazon, outpacing the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3 and Resident Evil 2 remake(12th place).

"

Handheld is not the way to play Fortnite :lol:. Gonna give it a try with the Joy Cons detached a little later.

:lol:

You think it's possible that majority of the people who wanted Kingdom Hearts 3 already pre-ordered it a while ago? I know it's been available for pre-order for years now.

Handheld is not the way to play Fortnite :lol:. Gonna give it a try with the Joy Cons detached a little later.

Why not? Only reason I thought about finally downloading was because it's on Switch and I can play handheld maybe :lol:

So many quality games coming out in 2018...
Mario Tennis Aces
XenoBlade 2 DLC
Dragon Ball Fighter Z
OctoPath Traveler
Fortnight
Pokemon: Lets Go
Smash Bros Ultimate
MegaMan XI

That's 5 exclusives. Not bad. I need to hurry up and get my Switch the next time I take a trip back home to Miami. I miss playing that thing. Plus next year Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Daemon X Machina next year. Nintendo is on a roll. They didn't quite dominate like they could have, but they did enough to keep the momentum rolling. Smash Brothers looks amazing and from what I hear, plays a lot faster and more fluid.

I need to check out that Octopath. I had the demo on my Switch since day one and never played.

Back
Top Bottom