• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'm going with Mario U. I got the Zelda themed U and Pikmin looks awful to me. Mario Party is probably right around the corner so I'd rather stay away from Wii U Party .

how the hell u get that to show
i kept trying but it kept saying it was too big

img code

Only played 3 matches online but that game is hard as hell. Everything is so chaotic. I made it all the way to 2nd place and within seconds I was back in like 7th place. I'm not sure if you can even practice getting better
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Only played 3 matches online but that game is hard as hell. Everything is so chaotic. I made it all the way to 2nd place and within seconds I was back in like 7th place. I'm not sure if you can even practice getting better :lol:
I'm telling u :lol:
I will be in first and 3 shells a banana a bomb will hit me all in succession and ill be in 12th haha but man **** is fun

I'm telling u
laugh.gif

I will be in first and 3 shells a banana a bomb will hit me all in succession and ill be in 12th haha but man **** is fun
Yeah I plan on going hard this weekend, yesterday was just a test run. I didn't even customize any of the karts, wheels, etc. Also haven't tried gamepad or Wiimote

I'm telling u :lol:

Yeah I plan on going hard this weekend, yesterday was just a test run. I didn't even customize any of the karts, wheels, etc. Also haven't tried gamepad or Wiimote
Let me know when u on
me u and our kids can get some games going
My son been having fun online

Let me know when u on
me u and our kids can get some games going
My son been having fun online
Definitely, I might even get on today, I'll let you know.

Nintendo about to make me purchase a headset just for MK 8
laugh.gif

Copped the wii u last night. Took mea while to find a mario kart bundle. Enjoying it alot. Debating on wind waker or new super mario bros

Decided on nsmbu. Can't figure out how to get my free game tho. Bought the bundle if it matters.

Haven't gotten my free game yet but I think you get a email with a code after you register mario kart in the Nintendo club website.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom