my patna his first was pink gold peach
my other patna was iggy
What you play on? I went straight to 150cc and kept getting 4th smh

BRUH'S
I just came home and shed a tear
So I come home and what do I find
My son pulled out and is playing
The legend of Zelda: ocarina of time master quest on the Wii
I got that disc as a special preorder bonus for preordering legend of Zelda: wind waker
in the gamecube back in the day
He dug through all my old games
BRUH'S I damn near dropped everything in my hand and shed a tear as I watched him play
I stood in the doorway watching MY SON
My 8 year old son who came from my loins
Play one of the greatest video games of ALL TIME
Wish I was on a computer to upload an appropriate gif for this moment

BRUH'S
I got that disc as a special preorder bonus for preordering legend of Zelda: wind waker
BRUH'S I damn near dropped everything in my hand and shed a tear as I watched him play

@nawghtyhare  My wi fi should be getting fixed tomorrow. If so, we can get some games in. Hopefully I can unlock Ludwig before then
devil.gif

For all the MK vets, do you not get the red shells x3 anymore? They had it in double dash but that was limited to Paratroopa I think. I didn't play MK Wii too much so I can't remember.

@nawghtyhare
 My wi fi should be getting fixed tomorrow. If so, we can get some games in. Hopefully I can unlock Ludwig before then :evil:

For all the MK vets, do you not get the red shells x3 anymore? They had it in double dash but that was limited to Paratroopa I think. I didn't play MK Wii too much so I can't remember.
Yeah I still get the 3 red shells but the items REALLY vary this time

And I'll be ready when ur wifi is up
Btw don't forget sat at 8 our tournament is set up to start niketalk is the tournament name when u search for it

BRUH'S

:lol: :lol: :lol: Congrats. I only got to play through Master Quest once, my parents gave my Wii away :smh:

I have another controller question for you guys.

So I've pretty much decided to just go ahead and buy the Mario Kart Bundle, and get some pro controllers over time, while using my old Wiimotes in the meantime.

The thing is I don't have the "+" enhancement for any of them. The only game I plan to buy is 3D world and Mario Kart obviously. Is the Wiimote + required for those games?

Mario kart does not require motion plus, I don't remember if 3d world does though. I would assume not though since that game had very little if any motion control.

I was playing MK wii the other day and wondered the same thing.. I played like 4-6 cups and got the 3X red shell once..

Mario kart does not require motion plus, I don't remember if 3d world does though. I would assume not though since that game had very little if any motion control.

3d world does not

I thought all Wiimotes now have the "+" included

All the ones yes.. He prolly just had old ones from when the wii came out.. I nvr bothers to buy the + ones either

I swear, this is the only game that actually infuriates me lol. I've yelled a few swear words and had to leave the controller a few times playing online. Being first throughout the entire race and losing because a random shell has to be one of the most frustrating scenarios in history.

I swear, this is the only game that actually infuriates me lol. I've yelled a few swear words and had to leave the controller a few times playing online. Being first throughout the entire race and losing because a random shell has to be one of the most frustrating scenarios in history.

I hate that so damn much. I was playing mk 7 trying to get 3 stars in everything and on the last race, last lap, right by the finish I get hit and came in second when I was first the entire race

There's more info out on the new pokemon ruby and sapphire remakes
I'm on my phone and can't post
If someone can do the honors............

Back
Top Bottom