• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gamecube > Pro when it comes to smash. Grab the wireless Gamecube Controller by PowerA. It's a pro controller shaper like a Gamecube controller and it's cheaper than the pro. Best of both worlds

Yeah I was just looking at that wireless one, but got turned off when I seen it takes batteries.

Luckily I remembered. I still have my OG GC controller so all I need now is the adapter.

Who needs VC? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

IMG_2196.jpg
IMG_3864.jpg

Debating on if I want to get the digital or save some money with the physical copy.

I just pre-ordered the physical last night because of the GCU discount (+ a $5 Best Buy gift card I had, and the $10 rewards they give for pre-ordering the game.)

I'll deal with swapping carts in exchange for pretty much getting the game for $35.

For those using your hacked Switches for Smash Ultimate, you guys do realize there will be a Day 1 patch update that will require access to the Nintendo servers AND those Nintendo servers require your to be updated to Firmware 6.2 (which is the firmware update that will catch all of you hacked Switch folk) in order to get the Smash Ultimate Day 1 patch to play online?
Yeah that's obvious :lol:. If you wanna go online you have to be using a legit retail copy. Only a dope would do otherwise.

Pretty sure the Day 1 patch update applies to the retail physical copies too though................... :nerd: just sayin

(although I've been looking up online already..........them "Switch Pirates" working their a***** off trying to get a workable firmware to combat FW 6.2 so homebrewed folk can play their copies of Smash Ultimate without worrying about the Day 1 patch update)
6.2 custom firmware was released yesterday so there's no issue with playing your retail copy and updating to 6.2. But you can have your EmuNAND on a different version than your actual console firmware version. For example, you could have version 6.2 on your actual console and 5.1 on your EmuNAND (where you would play your homebrew/early copies). So that wouldn't be too big a deal anyway. If you have no interest in playing online than you could just keep playing your early copy without the day 1 patch anyway.

All this technical stuff doesn't really belong in here though. Hit https://guide.sdsetup.com/#/ for that. Let's just enjoy our games regardless of how we're playing them :lol:.

I’m tempted to change my preorder to digital. That $10.00 from Best Buy is now finally on the Digital Copy as well. I’d prefer digital, but at this point I don’t know if it’s worth the hassle.

got all the smashes and u still trash :lol:

:rofl: it’s bout to get so bad for you.

Who are you picking up/planning on having on your roster by the way. I know your scrub *** Bowser is one. Really eager to pick Snake back up too, can’t believe Brawl was a decade ago :sick: so many characters I want to try out with this engine and re learn again as well. My mains may not even be my mains anymore a month into the game. There’s always a character or two that you never plan on playing with but some how they just gravitate to you. Wii Fit Trainer was that character for me in Smash 4, it was so random. I know my Mario will always be piff though :nthat:

:rofl: it’s bout to get so bad for you.

Who are you picking up/planning on having on your roster by the way. I know your scrub *** Bowser is one. Really eager to pick Snake back up too, can’t believe Brawl was a decade ago :sick: so many characters I want to try out with this engine and re learn again as well. My mains may not even be my mains anymore a month into the game. There’s always a character or two that you never plan on playing with but some how they just gravitate to you. Wii Fit Trainer was that character for me in Smash 4, it was so random. I know my Mario will always be piff though :nthat:
Bowser
duck hunt
young link
pikachu
simon

ur wii fit trainer was garbage though...........
ur mario was decent
but still couldnt beat me

Your duck hunt was garbage :rofl:

You forgot about my Shulk too huh? :nthat: another character that I just randomly got decent with. Weird cause I NEVER played a Xenoblade game before Smash 4. Now I love xenoblade.

Back
Top Bottom