all i do is main 1 character
till i learn everything i can
through different matchups
and i eventually learn all their pros and cons movewise
then i branch off to a second character as a back up
and so on and so forth
i dont pay attention to tiers or none of that

The best way to play.

All that stuff gets in your head and has you thinking you can’t learn and be good with a character before you even try.

That being said, “top tier” characters are usually OP :lol:

Yeah, I'm probably just gonna pick whoever I like and study them. I never like choosing the "BEST" fighter in fighting games. Because when you win, people call you cheap and the win isn't as satisfying.

Learning frame data in Smash is OD. I can read them, but Smash isn’t a traditional fighter. It’s too chaotic to account for what might happen. I’m curious as to how Nintendo is going to handle balancing for this game once tiers inevitably get discovered. There’s so many characters and the problem is there are so many clones/echo characters that are meant to have overpowered or underpowered versions of there base characters moves. It could get ugly come as recent as March. I trust Sakurai however.

so u been playing with a trash character since brawl
BET
tenor.gif

Pre-Order: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)
$49.90
+ Free Shipping
+146 Deal Score
46,932 Views 149 Comments
Amazon has as an Pre-Order: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Nintendo Switch) on sale for $49.88. Shipping is free. Thanks

Walmart also has as an Pre-Order: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Nintendo Switch) on sale for $49.88 with store pickup discount. Select free store pickup for discounted price.

Note, game will be released on January 11, 2019
  • 7671313.thumb

See Deal

Question for the thread

I’m selling my Wii U that was a bundle and came preinstalled with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land but I wanna reset it to factory defaults for the next owner

If I factory restore it will those preinstalled games be deleted? If so do I have the opportunity to redownload them?

Thanks in advance

Amazon has 128GB Ultra UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card w/ Adapter (SDSQUAR-128G-GN6MA) for $19.99. Shipping is free. Thanks nickc3

Newegg has 128GB Ultra UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card w/ Adapter (SDSQUAR-128G-GN6MA) for $19.99. Shipping is free.

Specs:
  • Class: C10, U1, A1
  • Read Speed: Up to 100MB/s
  • 7676809.thumb

Hello lamekilla, I’d like to introduce you to my friend. I think she’d like to have a word with Diddy.

tumblr_n1brfeFciz1qcsnnso1_500.gif

Nah Bayonetta was top tier too but she has too much frame recovery when doing her smash attacks. She whiffs and she’s wide open. The only thing that makes her even top tier is spamming her guns. Diddy is too unbalanced. Him creating bananas out of nowhere is OP. Don’t even get me started on his forward B...

YO THIS IS HUGE

This "rumor" definitely matches up with The Game Awards coming up this Thursday AND the early rumors of the ported Prime Trilogy announcement when Reggie wore a Metroid Prime t-shirt when he took an Instagram pic with The Game Awards founder

With Ultimate coming out this week I had to unplug and retire my Wii U

Thanks for the memories

Back
Top Bottom