• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll post the date and time on the title (once it's figured out) so people can know and hopefully can make it, I think we can fill up the 12 slots.

I'd say 6 or 7 PST, this one was a little too late for me. The Wii U is in my son's room
laugh.gif

POKEMON OMEGA RUBY & ALPHA SAPPHIRE COROCORO REVEALS, INCLUDES NEW MEGA EVOLUTIONS AND ORAS DETAILS

The latest edition of Japanese publication CoroCoro magazine has leaked onto the web and it contains plenty of new information related to Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. Here’s some of the exciting information contained within the latest issue.

Mega Sceptile= Grass/Dragon. Ability is Lightingrod.
Mega Swampert= Water/Ground. Ability is Swift Swim
Mega Diancie= Rock/Fairy. Ability is as yet unknown.
New Kyorge and Groudon Megas= Primal/Prehistoric Kyorge, Primal/Prehistoric Groudon. Said to be regressions.
Steven, Team Aqua and Magma confirmed for ORAS. Steven has a Mega Charizard X, and is looking for the secret of Mega Evolution. The Leaders Maxie and Archie return, along with Magma admins Courtney and Tabitha, and Aqua admins Matt and Shelly.
Main character designs slightly altered from Emerald.
You get given another Mega-enabling item ingame- this time, the Mega Bangle.

My brother was telling me about mega sceptile and mega swampert yesterday. I knew it was coming after Mega blaziken was the only hoenn starter with a mega evolution.

So mega groudon and mega kyogre will be prehistoric versions of themselves. No damns will be given, I bet there special Atk and Def will be off the chain

Finally cracked and opened Mario Kart. I suck so much :lol:

Mega Swampert :x. The only Pokémon that ever made me want to keep a grass type in the rotation. Too many people had it.

Mario Party 10 :smokin :lol:

Since the Gamecube the only games I've brought for Nintendo consoles each gem have been the 3D Mario Game, Smash Bros, Metroid Prime, Mario Kart, and Mario Party. Those 5 games will keep me entertained for 6 years.

Finally got the hang of Mario kart. Body is ready for the tournament :evil:

Luigi and Prancer :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well it finally happened. Ran into one of those online Mario Kart kids. Dude has come in first the last six raves :x

Now it's seven. I just keep coming in second game after game after game

Last edited:
SO WHEN IS THE NEXT TOURNAMENT SO I CAN SET IT UP :nerd:
i know jan 14th but i need a time
also anybody down for a few games right now?????

I'd say 10 PM EST 7 PM PST would be pretty good for me if y'all agree. And I hope you mean June not Jan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom