• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My niece is so real in this mario kart game it's ridiculous. For about 3 days I've been coming in second to her. Plugged up the 64 todayand popped in mario kart and gave her that work.
#feltgoodman

Last edited:
Go to niketalk tournament we can get practice races in
I'm waiting there now antidope antidope
Mcflyy Mcflyy
U wanna get on in this and anyone else
Search niketalk in the tournaments screen so we can play

not sure if true
If this list is true then I 'm copping another Wii U for myself, I already gave the wife the heads up
pimp.gif

No one will stop me from playing Super Mario Sunshine HD, not even my sons
devil.gif

GameCube adapter for Wii U price, Smash Bros. bundle planned

- GameCube controller adapter supports up to 4 GCN controllers
- This includes Wavebird
- Will be available for $20
- Smash Bros. branded GameCube controllers for $29.99 USD each
- Smash Bros. for Wii U bundle: game, adapter, GCN controller for $99.99

Debut Zelda Wii U footage was all in-engine

Nintendo showed off The Legend of Zelda for Wii U for the first time today. You might be interested to hear that it was all in-game, not pre-rendered. That’s according to a Nintendo rep.

The dopest thing about the new Zelda game was that Link has futuristic weaponry. He literally had a plasma arrow and was fighting a mechanized creature. The story is gonna be crazy...

Nintendo clearly had the cleanest presentation and brought the best exclusives games... and it only gets better from here.

The dopest thing about the new Zelda game was that Link has futuristic weaponry. He literally had a plasma arrow and was fighting a mechanized creature. The story is gonna be crazy...

Nintendo clearly had the cleanest presentation and brought the best exclusives games... and it only gets better from here.
AND its totally open world
u know the amount of side quests and easter eggs they gonna put in that thing :smh:
what if it knocks ocarina of time off its pedastal
i know i know wishful thinking
but what if

E3 2014: STAR FOX COMING TO WII U, MIYAMOTO REVEALS NEW PROJECTS

Star Fox is coming to Wii U in 2015. Two more Wii U titles developed by Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto will accompany Star Fox in 2015 as well -- Project Giant Robot and Project Guard.

The Wii U GamePad serves as a first-person cockpit view inside the Arwing in Star Fox, which includes a new helicopter vehicle, and ability to switch to the Landmaster tank instantly.

Project Giant Robot sees players building robots. Like Star Fox, the GamePad becomes your cockpit view. Custom robots then battle, as you use both button and gesture controls, which "adds leverage and momentum" -- in an effort to knock each other over.

Using 12 different cameras to observe and attack, Project Guard sees players fighting against a robot invasion.

Back
Top Bottom