• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^ I love the detail of the more obscure characters. Wario, charizard and jiggly puff are just amazing to me. Just noticed yesterday that Rosalina has her nails painted too lol so cool

Last edited:
^^ I love the detail of the more obscure characters. Wario, charizard and jiggly puff are just amazing to me. Just noticed yesterday that Rosalina has her nails painted too lol so cool

I just copped a toon link from best buy. I need a wario, I'm going to go looking for one today I think lol

Edit: I just got back from my lunch break, was able to scoop a Wario, Pit (not dark), and DK from my local BB :smokin

Last edited:
Played some Splatoon early this morning.

Urchin Underpass feels like a completely different stage now... It's way too open. Arowana Mall had some changes too. I always liked it before (especially in Tower Control), but I think the center of the stage is much, much better. Played Saltspray Rig in Tower Control as well. The new starting point for the tower kinda sucks. I don't like that they moved the final stop of the tower back. Didn't notice any changes on Camp Triggerfish.

The new weapons are kinda OP. The range for the Slosher is way too good. It's a Chargers worst nightmare... Definitely gonna try using it since I always go after them anyway. The Heavy Splatling has the perfect sub/special combo. You can quote me on this... Any new gatling they add later on will never be as good as this first one. It's weaknesses are pretty much the same as the Chargers, though, so I'll enjoy taking them out the same way.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Picked up smash and splatoon yesterday. I'm pretty trash at both lol, splatoon is fun but I wish I could use the pro controller..

Picked up smash and splatoon yesterday. I'm pretty trash at both lol, splatoon is fun but I wish I could use the pro controller..

just takes a little bit of time getting used to...the motion control is nice for precision and the map is necessary for squid jumping.

just takes a little bit of time getting used to...the motion control is nice for precision and the map is necessary for squid jumping.

I can't deal with the motion control, I had to turn it off. Much more comfortable using both joysticks.

I've had Splatoon since launch, and I get connection issues about 85% of the time I play online. I've tried messing with my router settings and nothing. Crazy thing is, I can play any other game online, whether it's on Wii U, Xbone, or Ps4. I haven't seen any solutions that Nintendo themselves posted online, smh. This game is great, just wish I could play it often. Tried all day today, and haven't been able to finish ONE game.

The demo for DBZ: Extreme Butoden is on the 3DS eShop. Saved data from the Japanese demo unlocked SSG SS Goku in the full version of the game. Not sure if it'll be the same with the American version, but I'd recommend downloading it just in case.

Really liking it so far. I'm mad that Krillin is a full character, but my boy Tien is only an assist character.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Downloaded the butoden demo...

Seems prty cool...were limited to 4 characters...combos are kinda wack....they're the same with everybody.
And the COM barely fights back..so can't really get the full experience

I have purchased and sold 2 different versions of the 3DS yet, i might go in for round 3. Seems like every time a new Zelda game is announced, i come back haha

Sorry for the trash pic, but my amiibo collection up to this point. (Samus is on the way and I will be pickin up Diddy Kong and Bowser later today) the really hard to come by amiibo's are next. I will start the hunt for the fire emblem characters next week

Back
Top Bottom