• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone educate me as to what I do with the seeds?

I think i have 8 or 9 right now

you'll bump into this big NPC that's looking for it's maracas and point you to the direction to retrieve it. once you give it back, it'll say it needs some seeds for the maracas, just keep feeding it seeds and it'll help you get a bigger inventory slot (weapon, bow, or shield).

Last edited:

you'll bump into this big NPC that's looking for it's maracas and point you to the direction to retrieve it. once you give it back, it'll say it needs some seeds for the maracas, just keep feeding it seeds and it'll help you get a bigger inventory slot (weapon, bow, or shield).
OOOHHHHH okay I remember running into dude now

Thanks for reminding me 
smokin.gif

Son be gettin it too when you give him seeds. :lol: my wife was :rofl: when she saw it

Stuck in the most frustrated sense. Have all the dungeons done. Have a ton of shrines done. Have a bunch of awesome gear. The only thing outside of side quests and new shrines for me to do is go to the castle but every time I go I get MEGA washed.

I feel like just opening my strategy guide and complete every shrine. Do every little thing and then just go back to the castle.

Basically. I keep doing what I'm doing and the game lasts me all of 2017. Or I open strategy guide and blaze through the game as a completionist.

Confused.

Best game ever though.

Last edited:
In a related note, finally got one of these today. At retail. It's a late Christmas present for the kids. So they can steer clear of the Switch and the possibility of accidentally erasing my BOTW save. Yes, I created Switch users for each of them, but I don't trust them not to go into mine. LOL.

Edit: Now to find a second controller and extension cables. The Nintendo branded controllers are priced INSANE.

Last edited:
If that wasn't heavy enough, THE MUSIC. The piece of score that plays after midnight of The Final Day, which is called (appropriately enough) Final Hours, is one of the most sorrowful yet greatest tunes in the Zelda series. It PERFECTLY captures the building dread and mood of impending doom.
Man that song when the clock on the bottom of the screen starts the actual countdown is amazing. Perfectly captures the mood.

The side quest for the mask from the dude getting cold feet for his marriage that you have to wait out while this song is playing :x :pimp:.

Anybody bought the expansion yet?

$20: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-leg...download-add-on/1000007758.p?skuId=1000007758

Starting when The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild launches on March 3, players will be able to purchase an Expansion Pass for $19.99, granting access to two new sets of downloadable content for the game when they become available later this year. Immediately upon pre-purchase or purchase of the Expansion Pass, three new treasure chests will appear in the game's Great Plateau area. One of these treasure chests will contain a shirt with a Nintendo Switch logo that Link can wear during his adventure, exclusive to the Expansion Pass. The other two will deliver useful items.

The first content pack is scheduled to launch this summer and will include the addition of a Cave of Trials challenge, a new hard mode, and a new feature for the in-game map.

The second content pack will launch in Holiday 2017, and adds new challenges that will let players enjoy a new dungeon and a new original story. The Expansion Pass will be available for both the Nintendo Switch and Wii U versions of the game and are identical. Content packs cannot be purchased individually.
I was completely against copping this before the game dropped. Thinking about grabbing it now but not sure just how much content it actually is. I'm not interested in the Nintendo shirt and extra chests.

Last edited:
Man that song when the clock on the bottom of the screen starts the actual countdown is amazing. Perfectly captures the mood.

The side quest for the mask from the dude getting cold feet for his marriage that you have to wait out while this song is playing :x :pimp:.

LOL I know! That side quest cuts it a little too close to the apocalypse. Had me sweating back in the day.

If you look on YouTube, amateurs out there have made some pretty good orchestrations of Final Hours from Majora's Mask.

Edit: One other piece of music I think is pretty amazing is Final Battle from OOT. It's the score from the second part of the battle with Ganon, after his tower collapses. I think it totally captures the "past the point of no return" vibe. I'm big on video game music, and music in general. I wasn't crazy about all of OOT's music, but this particular song was amazing.

Last edited:
Best Buy. You kind of have to be online or physically in store when they drop. I happened to be online right when it happened. They were gone in 60 seconds.

I need to get this already

also found the switch for $370... my sis in law was happy to pay a couple extra bucks to have it in time for my nephews bday

Sometimes when this Nintendo mish mash thread goes quiet for hours, and I don't see any e-mails come in for new posts, I think, "Where did everybody go?"

And then it hits me. They're all playing Zelda. LOL.

Just an FYI. A Blaster Master 0 update went out tonight, and it included a patch for Pro Controller support. My Pro now definitely works with BM0. :smokin

Damn. Did you use any strategy guides at all? How much of the game did you complete outside of main quest?

With some of the stuff I've ran in to, I have no idea how someone could 100% this game without help. There's just too many Korok seeds and little things hidden that you may not even think about checking out.

You guys think the 3ds is still worth a purchase?

Although i do want the Switch really bad as well lol

i think the strategy guide be great for finding particular stuff to help do 100% but i like to solve the dungeons and puzzle related stuff on my own

with that said, i got the pdf of the strategy guide :nerd:

blood moon still freaks the hell out of me with that music

I kind of wish there's a way to skip it and just have prompt saying enemies was reset :lol:

blood moon still freaks the hell out of me with that music

I kind of wish there's a way to skip it and just have prompt saying enemies was reset :lol:

Early on, I cleared the area around a tower that had a ton of enemies and was about to climb up, then the blood moon rose up. I had like 4 hearts, no meals and horrible weapons :lol:

I had to dip out and didn't go back to that tower until a little later on in my progress.

I want to play all the Zeldas again dammit 

I even enjoyed the Twilight Princess , was the last game I purchase for the gamecube 

GIMME GIMME 

OOT is my all time favorite with ALTTP second and MM third. BOTW is so good, I barely scratched the service and i already like it more than WW.

MM hits me so bad , so many memories and OOT well I remember my brother and I sharing it like a precious jewel while we still live together damn so many feels lol 

Want all that **** back for a minute 

You guys think the 3ds is still worth a purchase?

Hell yeah the 3DS is worth it, if you can find one. If you have to choose between that and the Switch, it depends on what you want at the moment.

With the 3DS, you have a stellar existing library of not only 3DS games, but also New 3DS games and original DS games that go back over a decade. That's hundreds of titles, many of AAA quality. And there's something for everyone. Plus you have the Virtual Console. That's another couple hundred past games to choose from.

With the Switch, you have...Zelda. Which is nothing to sneeze at; it's a once in a generation game. And you have a few lukewarm party games. Along with a few pretty good downloads on the eShop. Part of what you're buying with the Switch is being able to have a console experience on the go. And part of what you're buying is the potential of what's to come, and that's nothing to sneeze at either.

In the end it's all in what you're looking for. But the 3DS library is most definitely worth checking out if you've never picked up a 3DS. There's some all-time classics there.

Last edited:
I honestly have no desire to finish Zelda, I was into it but now I just like the shrines and the exploration aspect but as far as the story I dont care about it at all... Its cool but I just dont get whats so amazing, I guess the open world thing is kinda old to me now. If I do finish this game it will be another Phantom Pain and never be played again. That being said, I cant wait for Mario Kart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom