• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is metroid prime trilogy a game you can play in say 60-75 min sittings and still enjoy?

looking for a new game to main after finishing Horizon, but I need to also keep my priorities straight since I'm in an important time and can't binge play like I did with HZD.

I'm not even going to ask about BOTW because reading through here I can tell it's a game that's best played when you can commit to it.

Last edited:
is metroid prime trilogy a game you can play in say 60-75 min sittings and still enjoy?

looking for a new game to main after finishing Horizon, but I need to also keep my priorities straight since I'm in an important time and can't binge play like I did with HZD.

I'm not even going to ask about BOTW because reading through here I can tell it's a game that's best played when you can commit to it.
I usually only play BOTW for a 60 mins tops. Kudos to those that speed through. I opt for the scenic route haha.

Ok maybe I'll cop it soon then. I know with hzd I had to play in extended settings or it wouldn't have been as fun. You could spend an hour on something minuscule and it wouldn't have been satisfying to stop there.

Last edited:
im excited for some VC.

I didn't buy a new console solely to play old games but this is my first nintendo console since game cube. So it'll be nice to cop the older stuff.

im excited for some VC.

I didn't buy a new console solely to play old games but this is my first nintendo console since game cube. So it'll be nice to cop the older stuff.

Haven't had one since the 64. They gotta realize it's so many non casual gamers that haven't had a Nintendo console in a decade or two before the Switch :lol:

Yeah I'm gonna end up spending more money on older games than games made for the Switch.

In BOTW I'm at 11 hearts

Should I keep getting more? Am I strong enough to fight any of the beasts?

I'm also at 5000 rupees. What should I buy?

11 hearts is more than enough, just make sure to make a lot of cooked consumables

with the 5k rupees, try to free the other fairies so you can upgrade your armors further

Last edited:
the best is cooking hearty durians, you can farm them by the faron tower

cooking 5 hearty durians heals all your hearts and gives you 20 extra hearts, if you have a good stock of that plus getting up to 11 lil fairies that revive you after death, there's really no reason to ever die in the game

cooking mighty bananas gives high attack bonus for 4min

as for beasts, I suggest the Rito beast first, I think it might be the easiest dungeon/puzzle-wise so it's a good start and the ability that is given to you in the end is the best for exploring

the best is cooking hearty durians, you can farm them by the faron tower

cooking 5 hearty durians heals all your hearts and gives you 20 extra hearts, if you have a good stock of that plus getting up to 11 lil fairies that revive you after death, there's really no reason to ever die in the game

cooking mighty bananas gives high attack bonus for 4min

as for beasts, I suggest the Rito beast first, I think it might be the easiest dungeon/puzzle-wise so it's a good start and the ability that is given to you in the end is the best for exploring

Where is this beast located?

I wonder when i start doing my second play through, how much of the shrines can i do before doing any of the four divine beasts? i already beat all the divine beast two weeks ago, just been doing shrines and side quests after that. no final ganon yet

you'd fill up your hearts and stamina bars by then, there might be a handful of shrines from each beast that can't be unlock til you beat them

game is bugging on, I got all the lost memories and all the pics are completed with the film reel symbol on the bottom but on the quest journals, #4 is still missing

Imma be pissed if I don't get the special ending because of that bug

Last edited:
Wow I just watched that trailer for Brawlhalla 
mean.gif

Who in the hell signed off on that or thought it was a good idea to essentially mock and pull the rug out from the ENTIRE Nintendo gaming community who's most anticipated VC game was and is Melee like that? 
sick.gif

Brawlhalla set to put up historically bad sales numbers after that blunder 
laugh.gif

I don't know a lick about the game and I already resent it  

Wow I just watched that trailer for Brawlhalla :smh:

Who in the hell signed off on that or thought it was a good idea to essentially mock and pull the rug out from the ENTIRE Nintendo gaming community who's most anticipated VC game was and is Melee like that? :x

Brawlhalla set to put up historically bad sales numbers after that blunder :lol:

I don't know a lick about the game and I already resent it  
Never heard of it til just now but it looks fun, I'll try it on PS4 when it releases if they drop the beta like they did on Steam. Just looks like Smash Bros with another skin and it looks 100x better than Playstation All Stars :smh:

you'd fill up your hearts and stamina bars by then, there might be a handful of shrines from each beast that can't be unlock til you beat them

game is bugging on, I got all the lost memories and all the pics are completed with the film reel symbol on the bottom but on the quest journals, #4 is still missing

Imma be pissed if I don't get the special ending because of that bug
Some of the memories are triggered by story mission based events rather than finding the locations in the pics. Don't remember if #4 was one of them but I'm guessing that's the case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom