• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can someone give me the run down on this virtual console the switch is suppose to have?

Finally encountered my first beast yesterday, but the boss washes me all the time. Decided to leave and upgrade link for a bit, mainly hearts n arrows​. Waterblight Gannon was owning me :smh:

I feel like I play this game for hours and don't accomplish **** :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
finally got all the memories. .now I cant start on the shrines. i might beat this by the time they release their next console.

I still need to beat the 4th beast, just can't find the time with the first week of the NBA Playoffs.

Finished BOTW last week. Easily one of the best games I've ever played. The main story left something to be desired though, and I really wish there were classic Zelda-style dungeons/temples in it. Aside from a few moments in the Zora Divine Beast, they were all really simple and just didn't have that Zelda feel to them.

Ganon discussion
I understand that this version of Ganon was the physical embodiment of evil or whatever so I guess technically he couldn't speak, but they really couldn't give him any dialogue? Not even one line? I entered the Sanctum of the castle expecting some sort of monologue from him but nope, right on to the fight :lol:.

Regardless, can't wait for the DLC. I'm hoping it'll add some fun stuff to the game.

Last edited:
Finished BOTW last week. Easily one of the best games I've ever played. The main story left something to be desired though, and I really wish there were classic Zelda-style dungeons/temples in it. Aside from a few moments in the Zora Divine Beast, they were all really simple and just didn't have that Zelda feel to them.

Ganon discussion
I understand that this version of Ganon was the physical embodiment of evil or whatever so I guess technically he couldn't speak, but they really couldn't give him any dialogue? Not even one line? I entered the Sanctum of the castle expecting some sort of monologue from him but nope, right on to the fight :lol:.

Regardless, can't wait for the DLC. I'm hoping it'll add some fun stuff to the game.
I agree with your point about Ganon, second half of the fight gave me enough eyegasms to forget about it though. The boss fight was visually up there with some God of War boss battles (not Poseidon :lol:)

I thought the puzzles were a bit tough on the divine beasts, thinking about it in 3D and figuring it out especially the ones outside was a bit tough.

I might just be terrible at it but some of them was a struggle for sure and close to frustrating at times.

I can imagine, I did ruta and it pissed me off for a while there. Sucks that I couldn't finish it.

The Elephant is the only one that really gave me trouble, I guess since it was my first one and I had no idea how important the movement of the shrine was.

I don't know about y'all and maybe its because I'm not an avid Zelda fan and game player but I think I made the mistake of fighting Ganon and beating the game as soon as I could

I tried going for it without beating a single Devine Beast and I loved the challenge of it but it proved to be too hard for me so I had to do at least 1 and then I went back and beat the game. Was still a nice challenge that I could actually manage but since I beat Ganon I casually went back to do the other Devine Beasts just because but since then I've kinda lost interest in the game. Going back and finding all the Shrines and doing all the side quests just isn't enticing for me knowing I've already beat the final boss and din't need to fulfill any other prerequisites to beat Ganon 

I'll play it for about half an hour and then find myself saying "What am I doing this for if I already essentially beat the game?" 
mean.gif

Hopefully the DLC adds something to pull me back but I just need Mario Kart to drop already 

I don't know about y'all and maybe its because I'm not an avid Zelda fan and game player but I think I made the mistake of fighting Ganon and beating the game as soon as I could

I tried going for it without beating a single Devine Beast and I loved the challenge of it but it proved to be too hard for me so I had to do at least 1 and then I went back and beat the game. Was still a nice challenge that I could actually manage but since I beat Ganon I casually went back to do the other Devine Beasts just because but since then I've kinda lost interest in the game. Going back and finding all the Shrines and doing all the side quests just isn't enticing for me knowing I've already beat the final boss and din't need to fulfill any other prerequisites to beat Ganon 

I'll play it for about half an hour and then find myself saying "What am I doing this for if I already essentially beat the game?" :smh:

Hopefully the DLC adds something to pull me back but I just need Mario Kart to drop already 

I still did a lot after beating the game. Hunting shrines and side quests along the way. I finished the shrines and that might be it for me. The memories aren't as enticing

also finally finished the barbarian suit challenges. i only have 1 tower left but have only finished 38 shrines =(. still way too much to do

An independent developer and diehard Legend of Zelda fan known as Winter Drake has produced his own game based on Nintendo‘s 2D The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild prototype. Dubbed Breath of the NES, the fan-made project delivers an entirely new Zelda experience in a “classic style.” Inspired by the unique Breath of the Wild demo, Winter Drake tells Kotaku that he’s “having way too much fun” recreating the prototype on his own terms. “This project is still in its early stages…I’ll be adding more areas with distinct elements and atmospheres, puzzle elements for dungeons, and lots of ways to creatively kill enemies,” Winter Drake explains.

can be downloaded at: https://winterdrake.itch.io/breath-of-the-nes-zelda-fangame

Any of y'all coppin Puyo Puyo Tetris?

I'd consider it but I'm not sure why the PS4 versions 30 and switch is 40. At 30 I'd probably grab when I grab mk8. At 40 I'll probably just wait until a 20.00 sale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom