• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** I missed the SNES Mini, didn't get any notification b/c I haven't really been on the new site much yet.

SNES is the goat for me so I'll have to get my hands on this

^ Yeah those email/text alerts are clutch. That's how I got the scoop to post in here when the Walmart preorders dropped :lol:.

:emoji_thinking:

Nvm I got it :lol:

Nice.......yeah, Nowinstock.net has been pretty clutch for me.

Besides the SNES Classic, that site helped me find my PS4 console back during the original 2013 launch (which some Sony fanboys vaguely forget the console shortages of the PS4 when mocking Nintendo for not making enough Switch consoles on launch).

I'd prefer the bundles be a controller and accessories, or just the NES classic for $60. I get that it's a great way to get rid of unwanted inventory at retail, but it's annoying as the consumer.

I'd prefer the bundles be a controller and accessories, or just the NES classic for $60. I get that it's a great way to get rid of unwanted inventory at retail, but it's annoying as the consumer.

Only thing I will agree with you on that is..........the shipping.

They could've at least given us free shipping if they're gonna give us some of that un-necessary merchandise to go along with the NES Classic. But nope, $5.95 added on to whatever bundle you're buying :smh:

babyjs23 babyjs23 :pimp:

Just saw this in time for the worst bundle to still be available.
I don't think I'm ever gonna catch the NES classic for a decent price. :smh:

I dont' know.. the mega man helmet and buster seems like the best deal out of all of them to be honest lol

I dont' know.. the mega man helmet and buster seems like the best deal out of all of them to be honest lol

It is..........especially if you ONCE AGAIN compare it to those ridiculous reseller prices on eBay and Amazon.

My broke *** just didn't wanna shell out the money for the Mega Buster cannon atm (I got adult **** to pay for, fam).

Good to see some of yall managed to eat off of this ThinkGeek restock before it sold out :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom