• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In its first three days in Japan Splatoon 2 has moved 671,000 physical copies. Easily beating out MK8 and BOTW as its highest selling Switch game there.

Imagine how many it'd sell if there weren't stock issues.

Damn been out the loop a few days and y'all coming up on nes classics lol congrats :pimp:

Is everyone on splatoon yet?

Picking up my new 2ds xl this week hype for that...new 3ds trades evenly for a new 2ds xl at gs

Gamestop has cash same as credit, maybe a stealth bump Saturday too

But for those who digital on the switch 60$ eshop card for 50$

Last edited:
My Walmart preorder for the SNES Classic was cancelled :smh:. The language in it makes it seem as though everyone will be cancelled.

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 3.40.56 PM.png

Today is L Day for all of us that had Walmart preorders.......mine got cancelled too :frown::

#****Walmart

Good news though........my NES Classic bundle has officially been shipped by ThinkGeek :pimp:

I'm salty because my order is still good with no email. Giving me bluballs :smh:

They gonna hunt your *** next.......Walmart decided to go in this time and cancelled basically 98% of the remaining active preorders. If your order is still active, you won't survive by next Monday.

#PrayForKdslittlebro

They gonna hunt your *** next.......Walmart decided to go in this time and cancelled basically 98% of the remaining active preorders. If your order is still active, you won't survive by next Monday.

#PrayForKdslittlebro

Ain't nobody prayin for me

img_6824_wide-0c8064bd4bc839dfcd356a71f560ef0e397c4b6c-s900-c85.jpg

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , I see what you're talking about.

I just logged into my Walmart.com account a few minutes ago, and my order is STILL PROCESSING. However, I have a cancelled email.

WTH is Walmart doing? Is Nintendo the one forcing Walmart to email these cancellations?!

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , I see what you're talking about.

I just logged into my Walmart.com account a few minutes ago, and my order is STILL PROCESSING. However, I have a cancelled email.

WTH is Walmart doing? Is Nintendo the one forcing Walmart to email these cancellations?!

Exactly Walmart needs to just put out a broad statement which would have cleared everything up instead of individual emails, because I haven't even gotten the email yet. Just a super shady situation that seems easy to remedy

Exactly Walmart needs to just put out a broad statement which would have cleared everything up instead of individual emails, because I haven't even gotten the email yet. Just a super shady situation that seems easy to remedy

THIS

Walmart has a Twitter, and people have been asking Walmart's twitter since 5 days ago about these cancellations or order processing of the preorders. Only individual retweets have been sent out for these responses, but all Walmart had to do is make ONE BIG TWITTER POST that states to everyone whether these orders are legit or not.

Those mugs at Walmart finally cancelled my SNES Classic preorder on my Walmart.com account..........now it is truly official

:smh::angry:

Back
Top Bottom