• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All aboard the Mario hype train after seeing the ign review. Amazon got my delivery scheduled at 8pm tomorrow tho :smh:

DNEcpBUWAAIWVKK.jpg:orig

Uh oh....I'm hearing handheld mode is clashing with the some of the required motion control features. https://kotaku.com/super-mario-odys..._source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Not a deal breaker at all but ..sucks for me since I play in handheld mode 90% of the time.

I anticipated this happening, especially with how they treated the previous 3D Mario games since the Wii era. Nintendo practically uses the core Mario games to force people to use all their features, whether they like it or not.

Had to call in a favor from a friend so I could borrow their Switch JUST for Mario. Beyond hyped.

3 more hours...........3 more hours (2 more hours until I camp out at my local Gamestop that is doing the early night release with the rest of the gaming fiends wanting Odyssey.............or AC Origins)

Reminder to use Spoiler Tags brahs

Thread was really good with it for BOTW

Going to have to play odyssey late so I don't want ish spoiled while I inevitably lurk and vicariously live through you guys :lol:

Back
Top Bottom