• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to check out that Octopath. I had the demo on my Switch since day one and never played.

It's a dope game from the original Demo I played. It's a kin to those 90's Squaresoft games on the SNES, but with prettier 16 bit graphics and 3D effects. The fight system is fun and thee game play is addicting. Highly recommend if you like RPG's.

Nintendo will release new GameCube controller adapter alongside Smash Bros. Ultimate for $20
DfiTTfQV4AAuXDe.jpg:large

:smokin

So many quality games coming out in 2018...
Mario Tennis Aces
XenoBlade 2 DLC
Dragon Ball Fighter Z
OctoPath Traveler
Fortnight
Pokemon: Lets Go
Smash Bros Ultimate
MegaMan XI

That's 5 exclusives. Not bad. I need to hurry up and get my Switch the next time I take a trip back home to Miami. I miss playing that thing. Plus next year Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Daemon X Machina next year. Nintendo is on a roll. They didn't quite dominate like they could have, but they did enough to keep the momentum rolling. Smash Brothers looks amazing and from what I hear, plays a lot faster and more fluid.
i thought fire emblem was 2018

I don't even know how to play.
@suberzat1 tried to put me on game
I was a big time hater before I actually played it :lol:. My boys were telling me to download it and I was like bro COD just dropped are you serious? But it's by far the most fun I've had online gaming since like the Modern Warfare 2 glory days. If you give it a try and play it with an open mind I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Why not? Only reason I thought about finally downloading was because it's on Switch and I can play handheld maybe :lol:
You've never played? When you get in a battle you need to make some really quick button presses/sequences in order to build/shoot/etc. I just can't hold my Switch comfortably enough to make those presses. Maybe with some practice I'll get better, but I'm used to playing on XB1 so obviously that controller is easier to manipulate than the body of the Switch with the Joy Cons attached.

I was a big time hater before I actually played it :lol:. My boys were telling me to download it and I was like bro COD just dropped are you serious? But it's by far the most fun I've had online gaming since like the Modern Warfare 2 glory days. If you give it a try and play it with an open mind I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

You've never played? When you get in a battle you need to make some really quick button presses/sequences in order to build/shoot/etc. I just can't hold my Switch comfortably enough to make those presses. Maybe with some practice I'll get better, but I'm used to playing on XB1 so obviously that controller is easier to manipulate than the body of the Switch with the Joy Cons attached.

Nope, and apparently that's good because my choice was PC or PS4 and PS4 accounts are locked

watched the direct again
theres no wave dashing
where this rumor come from

Wave dashing was done by doing a short hop into a quick "Directional Air Dodge". If done quickly it is a wave dash.

Since they added the directional air dodge back in the game you should be able to theoretically wave dash, BUT there seems to be limit to its effectiveness now that the frames for invisibility during the dodge decreases the more you spam the the button. Overall, it seems like the game play has improved tremendously.

I'm so happy they went all out for Smash. I've never played Melee that much , and I didn't have a Wii U so I missed out on that era.

WTH is Rare working on
this is like nintendos greatest mystery

This is the only downside to Nintendo's conference IMO. The lack of Metroid Prime 4/ Retro studios news. I'm guessing/hoping it will be revealed later in the year.

At first I was disappointing with the lack of no online information as well, but once I heard the party chat was going to be on Fortnight Online, that addressed all of my concerns. THE ONLY thing I need is Metroid Prime 4. :angry:

This is the only downside to Nintendo's conference IMO. The lack of Metroid Prime 4/ Retro studios news. I'm guessing/hoping it will be revealed later in the year.

At first I was disappointing with the lack of no online information as well, but once I heard the party chat was going to be on Fortnight Online, that addressed all of my concerns. THE ONLY thing I need is Metroid Prime 4. :angry:
nah
they stated metroid is 2019
they do nintendo directs very like 3 months
they will give us info in a direct before the year is up
im not surprised its not there
more surprised yoshi wasn't
game must be in real trouble

Alright guys, with the new Smash Bros reveal, how much did the Wii U dip in selling price? :lol:

In the big retail stores nearing the launch of Smash Ultimate, probably $29.99 at the most.........they won't drop too much.

In the retro gaming stores and possibly eBay, the Wii-u version might begin to match Brawl in price (which is like either $29.99 or $19.99 depending the store or Ebay seller)

Nope, and apparently that's good because my choice was PC or PS4 and PS4 accounts are locked

I was planning to get Fortnite for my PC anyway prior to this Switch announcement (haven't had time to buy a new headset for my PC), so the whole "locked out of the Switch due to PSN account linking" will not affect me since I never installed it on my PS4.

Thank god I was warned now. And even if I do decide to play this on the Switch, it is good the cross-platform nature between the Switch and PC will allow me to keep progress on BOTH.

That being said, I'm seeing on Twitter that everyone is going HAM on Sony for being "xenophobic douches" over the whole situations where you cannot take your "PSN-linked Fortnite account" over to the Nintendo Switch.

Can we send each other messages on here?

Nah, Nintendo takes the L for that one..........we don't even have "text" communication on the Switch. If you can't even give us voice chat for all online multiplayer games, at least text messaging would've been enough.

But nah, those "ol' heads" at Nintendo are too afraid lil kids would be getting "you moms gay" messages if text message was enabled on the Switch.......that they didn't even include it

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom