• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To clarify this whole confusion of "starting over" when switching from normal mode to master mode in BOTW:

Master Mode is a separate save file from Normal Mode. If you switch from your Normal Mode save file to play the game in Master Mode, you'll be on a different save file. AND if this will be your FIRST playthrough in Master Mode, then yes.....you will start over on a NEW SAVE FILE for Master Mode only. No progress from Normal Mode carries over to Master Mode.

You can still jump back to your Normal Mode save file, and all your 40-100+ hours of gameplay progress is still there in Normal Mode.

Ricky D Ricky D stay lurkin stay lurkin

I’m done with BotW. I probably played at the wrong time. I was just kinda ready to get it over with and just ran through it. I wasn’t amazed like most and didn’t really feel like exploring anymore. I’ll wait for BotW 2 and play it when I’m ready and hopefully have a better experience.

I’m dropping Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I tried to give it a chance but after 10+ hours, I have had enough with that awful battle system. It may be the worst battle system in an RPG that I’ve ever played :smh:

I’m done with BotW. I probably played at the wrong time. I was just kinda ready to get it over with and just ran through it. I wasn’t amazed like most and didn’t really feel like exploring anymore. I’ll wait for BotW 2 and play it when I’m ready and hopefully have a better experience.
have u played the gears 5 tech test????
i havent had live since last year
i reupped on the 24 months of live that costco had for $80 last week
and then did that joog to upgrade to ultimate game pass for $1
so now i have ultimate game pass till aug 2021

have u played the gears 5 tech test????
i havent had live since last year
i reupped on the 24 months of live that costco had for $80 last week
and then did that joog to upgrade to ultimate game pass for $1
so now i have ultimate game pass till aug 2021
Naw man I’m deployed and didn’t bring my Xbox, just the PS4 and Switch. I’m not getting my hopes up. I’m just gonna play through the campaign when I get back. I’ll check out the multiplayer too. It’ll be dope if we get Gears 2-3 vibes and not Gears 4.

Naw man I’m deployed and didn’t bring my Xbox, just the PS4 and Switch. I’m not getting my hopes up. I’m just gonna play through the campaign when I get back. I’ll check out the multiplayer too. It’ll be dope if we get Gears 2-3 vibes and not Gears 4.
It’s weird
Like arcade vs mode which I thought would be trash
Is actuallly kinda dope
But they still have ranked
Which is the same as previous gears
When u get back???

To clarify this whole confusion of "starting over" when switching from normal mode to master mode in BOTW:

Master Mode is a separate save file from Normal Mode. If you switch from your Normal Mode save file to play the game in Master Mode, you'll be on a different save file. AND if this will be your FIRST playthrough in Master Mode, then yes.....you will start over on a NEW SAVE FILE for Master Mode only. No progress from Normal Mode carries over to Master Mode.

You can still jump back to your Normal Mode save file, and all your 40-100+ hours of gameplay progress is still there in Normal Mode.

Ricky D Ricky D stay lurkin stay lurkin

What are the benefits of Master Mode?

I’m dropping Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I tried to give it a chance but after 10+ hours, I have had enough with that awful battle system. It may be the worst battle system in an RPG that I’ve ever played :smh:

:lol:

The voice acting too. They wylin

Switch NEEDS to add a trophy system.
nah
i dont even care about that ****
cant believe folks really actually care about that
like bruh u got bills to pay every week
u get p from a female
got fam who love u
why the hell u care if a system gives u fake kudos???
never got why folks love trophys so much

nah
i dont even care about that ****
cant believe folks really actually care about that
like bruh u got bills to pay every week
u get p from a female
got fam who love u
why the hell u care if a system gives u fake kudos???
never got why folks love trophys so much
Man... WHAT?
I know you’re not that dense :rofl:

Trophies add hella replay value to any game the same as any dumb collectible or side mission in a game that isn’t integral to the story or overall objective

That’s like asking someone why they’d bother to play GTA V or Breath of the Wild once you beat the story
Because there’s other **** to do that’s why :nthat:

People don’t go trophy hunting because they need it to feel good about themselves :lol:

They do it because it gives them reason to keep playing a game they love

None, its just hard mode.

Now if the Switch had a trophy achievement system, completing Master Mode would've been worth a trophy lol

Oh this is great to hear. I will just get the dlc then ain’t worried about Master.

Gotta get this behind me before Astral and Pokemon

Yeah I think they should at least have them. I personally only platinum games I love and I feel like Zelda would be one of them

Back
Top Bottom