• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I get back in November.

I enjoy trophy hunting. I don’t go as hard anymore but I do feel like it adds replay value. They are just there they don’t take away from the experience so it’d be cool if Nintendo added something like that. Then maybe people would actually try and collect all 800+ moons and 900+ korok seeds :lol:

I enjoy trophy hunting. I don’t go as hard anymore but I do feel like it adds replay value. They are just there they don’t take away from the experience so it’d be cool if Nintendo added something like that. Then maybe people would actually try and collect all 800+ moons and 900+ korok seeds :lol:

Honestly, they legit added WAY TOO MANY MOONS to find in Super Mario Odyssey. The standard 500 moons would've been fine, enough moons for the main story AND enough moons to unlock the "final level" of the game.

The other 300+ moons were unnecessary, especially considering the final 100+ moons to get that 999 moons number can be bought out at "the store" in the game.......making those last 100 moons utterly useless :smh:

Smash Bros. Ultimate video presentation featuring Hero and release date announced for July 30
Posted on July 28, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News

Nintendo will give fans a proper look at Hero, the next Super Smash Bros. Ultimate character DLC, during a video presentation on July 30, the company has announced.

It will debut at the following times:

– 6 AM PT (July 30)
– 9 AM ET (July 30)
– 2 PM in the UK (July 30)
– 3 PM in Europe (July 30)

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate director Masahiro Sakurai will host the 22-minute presentation. Aside from showing off the character, we’ll learn when Hero will be available.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version 4.0.0 coming within the next week
Posted on July 28, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s next update is coming soon. Version 4.0.0 goes live within the next week, Nintendo announced as part of an in-game notice. The company also just revealed a few minutes ago that it will host a presentation on July 30 to share more on the Hero DLC and the character’s release date.

Once the update is installed, players may not be able to view replays saved prior to this version. You can save replays ahead of time by visiting the Vault, then Replays, Replay Data, and finally Convert to Video.

Its that time of the quarter again

NintendoJune2019.jpg

Source: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html

NintendoSoftwareJune2019_1.jpg
NintendoSoftwareJune2019_2.jpg
NintendoSoftwareJune2019_3.jpg
NintendoSoftwareJune2019_4.jpg

Source: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html

Is MK8 Deluxe combined with MK8 Wii U sales? Either way that's impressive. Same goes for damn near every game listed. Not sure how Mario Party sold that many being so barebones.

Is MK8 Deluxe combined with MK8 Wii U sales? Either way that's impressive. Same goes for damn near every game listed. Not sure how Mario Party sold that many being so barebones.

Nope, straight Switch sales for MK8 Deluxe :lol: :smh:

The epitome of a double dip.

yeah it was actually fun too
if they woulda made dlc boards woulda sold more i think
they def missed an opportunity there

Even then
mk8 still selling almost full price
Tlou frequently was like $5-$20 on sale
True. Now we just need Nintendo to apply that same energy to a new Diddy Kong Racing or a new MK with dual riders similar to Double Dash :smokin

Yeah I want MK8 again. Games never go on sale though.

You can find it for 50 physically on Amazon. Best Buy will price match in store, but they all have it for 50 online right now (Walmart,BB, Target).

I used www.dekudeals.com to keep up with Switch sales. It shows you all time lows, gives a chart all time prices physically and digitally. You can even make a watch list to see when a game goes on sale.

You can find it for 50 physically on Amazon. Best Buy will price match in store, but they all have it for 50 online right now (Walmart,BB, Target).

I used www.dekudeals.com to keep up with Switch sales. It shows you all time lows, gives a chart all time prices physically and digitally. You can even make a watch list to see when a game goes on sale.

50 still too much for something that I will only run sometimes. I want it at like 20 :lol: but don’t that will ever happen

Gotta download the character pack today.

I really gotta step up in this game. All my experience comes from playing with friends, none of which are used to the more common competitive style of play. Only thing that works to my advantage is that I play unconventionally which allows me to get a couple kills in while they get used to my style of play. It’s generally L’s from there for me :lol:

I’m def gonna play the outer worlds

But came to post switch lite available for preorder @ Target, amazon and Best Buy

Ordered the Pokémon edition via amazon

I want that switch too...mostly because I got Mario maker 2 in hand not sure if I wanna wait til November

But I love pure handhelds

Back
Top Bottom