• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been a Nintendo kid since the Gameboy. Copped the switch bundle back during cyber Monday.

This is what I got so far

20191231_215749.jpg

Any suggestions on game that are must haves?

I could understand why you might feel like holding off since Mario + Rabbids, Valkyria Chronicles 4, and maybe a couple others in this stack that I'm not familiar with are pretty similar in terms of genre; but Fire Emblem: Three Houses is probably the biggest game I can think of that you might want to give a look.

Astral Chain, Dragon Quest XI S, and Splatoon 2 (if you like multiplayer) are other recommendations that come to mind.

Bruh you really copped all this in a month?

You gotta chill :lol:
:lol: Been out of the video game game for a hot min so I over indulged and made use of discounts, sales, and hookups.

I figured I had more than enough to keep me occupied but did wonder if I was missing out on anything else.

:lol: Been out of the video game game for a hot min so I over indulged and made use of discounts, sales, and hookups.

I figured I had more than enough to keep me occupied but did wonder if I was missing out on anything else.
Drop your friend code

How was Luigi's Mansion 3?
Single player campaign was great but was disappointed that it only took me 25 hours to 100% the game and the multiplayer modes didn’t interest me at all

One of those games where once you beat it, you don’t have any real reason to come back to it unless it’s to start from scratch

Been a Nintendo kid since the Gameboy. Copped the switch bundle back during cyber Monday.

This is what I got so far

20191231_215749.jpg

Any suggestions on game that are must haves?

Nice collection. Showed my wife so she’ll never complain about my collection, which is about 1 of your stacks after 1+ Year.

Also here’s a link to the 256 gb memory card. Trust me, you’ll need it.

Amazon product ASIN B0758NHWS8

The design is cool but this is basically a worse pro controller given that there’s not even 64 games on the Switch

Back
Top Bottom