• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys, I’m bored at work trying to pass time too.
I always play my Switch docked so it’s like a “traditional” home console. Doesn’t really matter to me. Isn’t that the point of the whole system anyway? That you get to choose portable or not? Some things will be sacrificed, but to say the Switch ain’t it chief is kinda crazy considering the insanely successful sales numbers they’re doing. Clearly they’re doing something right.

What Nintendo games nickel and dime you?

Most of the Nintendo games give free dlc and free updates, I haven’t seen one Nintendo made game that nickel and dimes like other 3rd party games like call of duty that charge you for extra maps

na that's sheep mentality. if you're ok getting nickel and dimed, cool. i'm not tho and i'm vocal.

just because the status quo is the status quo doesn't mean its acceptable.
if ppl don't bring awareness to situations like that then things will never change. this applies to a lot of things in life such as racism, politics, etc.
At the end of the day it’s your dollar

Not sure why you have a Switch in the first place if you’re so passionate about this

This isn’t politics, racism or anything else
It’s video games
And the industry going to continue to evolve and change with or without you along for the ride like it always has

You'll always have your trusty NES & SNES to go back to

What Nintendo games nickel and dime you?

Most of the Nintendo games give free dlc and free updates, I haven’t seen one Nintendo made game that nickel and dimes like other 3rd party games like call of duty that charge you for extra maps
smash bros on the wii u.

You'll always have your trusty NES & SNES to go back to
you keep throwing this out there like that's an insult but its not to me.
I prefer quality regardless of the era and I go in with an open mind.

that's why I own a switch (and a lot of other systems).
that's also why I brought everything in the last few pages up. I actually care about video games on a hardcore level.
certain things that casual players, that players that probably grew up playing gamecube or whatever, may not care about.

smash bros on the wii u.
u either bought the dlc or didnt
didnt effect the game
i bought all the dlc
but didnt even use the characters
i made the conscience choice to do that though
and each character came with a stage and other stuff
so it was a nickle and dime type of thing

...right...that's how paid dlc works. you either buy it or you don't...
nobody will bite on Mario maker 1 or 2 tho, huh?

I slightly prefer Mario Maker 1 over 2 because it was more simple and you couldn’t put notes all over your levels

u either bought the dlc or didnt
didnt effect the game
i bought all the dlc
but didnt even use the characters
i made the conscience choice to do that though
and each character came with a stage and other stuff
so it was a nickle and dime type of thing
I thought I unlocked all the characters. Made my mii fighters and everything. I started playing online. Dude came through as some character I never saw before (Hero). I was like the ****?

Then I found out there was this doc pack with like 3 new characters. I wasnt mad cuz I knew I wasnt paying it for it any time soon since the cost is as much as a used game.

I thought I unlocked all the characters. Made my mii fighters and everything. I started playing online. Dude came through as some character I never saw before (Hero). I was like the ****?

Then I found out there was this doc pack with like 3 new characters. I wasnt mad cuz I knew I wasnt paying it for it any time soon since the cost is as much as a used game.
bought all them games
but trippin off a $20 dlc pack

Odyssey definitely isn't trash. It's pretty fun to play, I just wish it was more tight knit similar to SM64 and was a tad bit harder. I wasn't fond of the Broodals either. They don't ever need to come back :lol:

bought all them games
but trippin off a $20 dlc pack
I'm just waiting for a character that I'm interested in to drop so I can justify getting the DLC pack. For now, I'm content whooping my family's *** with Ike and Bowser :rofl:

I'm just waiting for a character that I'm interested in to drop so I can justify getting the DLC pack. For now, I'm content whooping my family's *** with Ike and Bowser :rofl:

My thoughts exactly. Smash is one of the few games that I don't mind paying for DLC. But none of those characters interest me in the slightest.

Nintendo can do whatever they want. They've won the collective audiences and generations time and time over. Doesn't matter if the new controller doubles as box of Cheez-its, wherever there is new Mario, Zelda and Pokemon' the masses will come and will come in droves. I will be leading the charge

Pokémon direct was actually pretty cool

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red & Blue getting HD remakes for the Switch dropping in March :pimp:

2 expansions for Sword and Shield announced to drop in June & November

Not sure how I feel about that one though because it pretty much stomps any rumors of a Generation remake this year

409A6C24-4A61-41EF-973B-F81065348154.jpeg

I’ll have to look into Rescue Team DX and see if it’s more my speed. I’m torn on Sword/Shield because it’s so boring, at least in the beginning.

I had a whole post on odyssey but...its too busy today to go in like yesterday lol.

anyway, did anyone pick up links awakening on the switch and if so is it worth it?

I had a whole post on odyssey but...its too busy today to go in like yesterday lol.

anyway, did anyone pick up links awakening on the switch and if so is it worth it?
I didn’t like it. Too slow and boring for me. Not a fan of the art style. I didn’t play the OG so there was no nostalgia for me. I gave it to my son.

Back
Top Bottom