• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody playing the 3D All Stars Collection? I started with SM64 and acquired 57 stars so far. I never did get 120 as a kid (not even sure if I beat it) but aside from the trash *** camera, it still feels great.

Galaxy and Sunshine are the ones I’m really looking forward to the most. I watched my bro play Sunshine and only played a few levels of Galaxy.

I did not know that depending on high you jump into the portrait stage 14, Wet-Dry World, determines how high the water is when you get into the world :wow:

24 years later and I'm still finding new tricks :lol:

I did not know that depending on high you jump into the portrait stage 14, Wet-Dry World, determines how high the water is when you get into the world :wow:

24 years later and I'm still finding new tricks :lol:

Do you remember the clock levels and its "tricks?"

I 100%d SM64 again a year or so ago so I'm gonna start with one of the others. I've never played either of them, should I go Sunshine or Galaxy first?

I 100%d SM64 again a year or so ago so I'm gonna start with one of the others. I've never played either of them, should I go Sunshine or Galaxy first?
I’m going Sunshine first. People **** on that game all the time and I’m worried that if I play Galaxy first I won’t like Sunshine at all.

Back
Top Bottom