• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been playing mario 64 nonstop the past few days. I got about 60 stars. My first time playing it on an actual console system since I had my N64 years ago.

I never played Sunshine or Galaxy so I’m hoping those manage to keep me busy after getting all 120 stars on mario 64 again.

mario sunshine is just as terrible as when it first came out. having some patience this time around and will try to finish it.

Off the bat you can triple jump to the wood bridge where the chain chomp is and you got 4 seconds on him. There's also an instant transmission spot to a higher spot when you post up in the cave where the steel balls (pause) roll down the mountain.

Off the bat you can triple jump to the wood bridge where the chain chomp is and you got 4 seconds on him. There's also an instant transmission spot to a higher spot when you post up in the cave where the steel balls (pause) roll down the mountain.

bruh I’m not even making it past the chain chomp half the time lol . It’s more so the camera angles,I’ll get up the mountain where there’s the wooden beam or long jump gap and the camera wigs out going around the corner . It’s not like I haven’t beat this fool 100’s of times on the 64 or ds lol.

There is also that teleportation spot at the very beginning in that flower patch near the Goombas at the top of the first incline to where he can AVOID the Chomp Chomp altogether if he's truly "struggle squading" the mother****er :lol:

bruh I’m not even making it past the chain chomp half the time lol . It’s more so the camera angles,I’ll get up the mountain where there’s the wooden beam or long jump gap and the camera wigs out going around the corner . It’s not like I haven’t beat this fool 100’s of times on the 64 or ds lol.

Start using your right analog stick, man

There is also that teleportation spot at the very beginning in that flower patch near the Goombas at the top of the first incline to where he can AVOID the Chomp Chomp altogether if he's truly "struggle squading" the mother****er :lol:

Start using your right analog stick, man

yeah ill have to get the cameras down again . 64 is not hard at all but when I started playing this weekend I was stuck racing this fool for about 30 mins lol.

Some of the levels are “too hard” so they blame camera angles and they can’t get shines handed to them so they say the game is trash.
I 100% pretty much every game I play regardless of how difficult or tedious it is (** in ct, 99 in parasite eve, etc.) and IMO its a combo of bad level design, terrible camera angles, tediousness, etc. and that's as a standalone game. now when you compare that to galaxy, 3d world, etc. sunshine just isn't as good of a game as those.
64 for the nostalgia...remembering the feeling of when it first was about to come out on the ultra 64 to when it came out and you could see physical copies and play the demo in the store to owning it. good times.
galaxy because it still holds up graphically and gameplay wise and should be in the convo for best Mario game...
sunshine just doesn't compare to those two IMO.

sunshine = dkc3 for me.

I got odyssey, 3d world, both Mario galaxy games, hell, new super Mario bros, etc. over sunshine.

Shout out to floodarea floodarea 🤝

20200924_125026.jpg

From today’s Tokyo Game Show presentation

Gameplay wise looks like more of the same if you’ve ever played a Dynasty Warriors game before but that ain’t a bad thing since they’re fun as hell

Young Impa looking :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom