• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We coming up on 4 years. I say Nintendo should just skip an updated Pro Switch and release their next console within the next 2 years. I don’t think they’re capable of releasing a 4K Switch but I think I’d be fine with 1080p/1440p at 60fps :lol:

I dunno what it is but for some reason I forgive all of the Switches technical shortcomings. I mean I play Overwatch and MK on Switch on a big screen :lol:

but when it comes to my PS5 joints better be 4K 60 LOCKED

They program their games so well I’m pretty sure they could release a portable GameCube and still have these games run well. Only time I was like wtf was during certain parts of BOW. The slowdown went wild in certain areas

If I was Nintendo I wouldn’t even be thinking about putting a successor out anytime in the next couple years

They just moved 23mil units over this past year and that momentum ain’t slowing up anytime soon

If y’all are into 3D platformer/collect-a-thon/Mario 64 type games I can’t say enough good things about this one

Controls are crispy, writing is legit funny and has tight platforming

Its only like a $30 game but just trust me and scoop it if y’all looking for a game like that because it’s criminally slept on

My new Mario pins:

IMG_20210204_154022_714.jpg

I dunno what it is but for some reason I forgive all of the Switches technical shortcomings. I mean I play Overwatch and MK on Switch on a big screen :lol:

but when it comes to my PS5 joints better be 4K 60 LOCKED
I try but that portability ain’t enough for me to give them a pass. I believe it was The Witcher 3; joint runs at 540p and they charging full MSRP for it. That same game plus DLC can be bought at $9.99 on PSN/XBL when on sale. They can keep them old *** ports bruh :lol:

If it ain’t Nintendo or a game designed with Switch in mind as the primary console, I can’t cop 🤷🏽‍♂️

You guys do all the shrines before anything in breath of the wild?

I got to the boss in the elephant and had no food and had to leave and my weak *** link only has four hearts.

If I was Nintendo I wouldn’t even be thinking about putting a successor out anytime in the next couple years

They just moved 23mil units over this past year and that momentum ain’t slowing up anytime soon
I don't know how Sony and Microsoft can stand it looking @ Nintendo and their success with a console that does not measure up hardware wise while they're putting a wild amount of money in to their next gen consoles.

Its like they're beating them/keeping up and not even trying.

I don't know how Sony and Microsoft can stand it looking @ Nintendo and their success with a console that does not measure up hardware wise while they're putting a wild amount of money in to their next gen consoles.

Its like they're beating them/keeping up and not even trying.

They don't have a Mario and Isabelle mascots.

You guys do all the shrines before anything in breath of the wild?

I got to the boss in the elephant and had no food and had to leave and my weak *** link only has four hearts.
I did most of the stuff within each region before moving to the boss fights.

Hunted shrines, korok seeds, side missions, etc. like crazy before moving on.

Milk that game for awhiiiiiile.

I have 130 hours and haven't beaten it yet

It seems like I can put in another 50 easy :lol:
Easily can. The shines and mazes alone take 20mins to get to haha. I was cool with that for a bit but with no endgame result I wasn’t motivated. They really need to have 30-40 castles in the next game. Boss fights and all. The mini shrines just don’t do it for me

Easily can. The shines and mazes alone take 20mins to get to haha. I was cool with that for a bit but with no endgame result I wasn’t motivated. They really need to have 30-40 castles in the next game. Boss fights and all. The mini shrines just don’t do it for me

Yeah I think throwing some more Dark Souls-ish side bosses and areas would be great for the sequel.

I honestly think the game is just relaxing. I can just run around with the korok seed mask for hours. I need to hit this shrines and do the last Master Sword trial stage

Back
Top Bottom