• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That speed golf mode for Mario golf looks like a lot of fun with multiplayer. Now they need to come out with a new Super Mario Strikers and Baseball

That speed golf mode for Mario golf looks like a lot of fun with multiplayer. Now they need to come out with a new Super Mario Strikers and Baseball
I'm all over the game, but man I've got zero confidence in online speed golf play given how poorly the console plays online.

It'll be local play with buddies or just solo dolo for me, probably.

Last edited:
Nice I was hoping to get a Skyward Sword release. That's the only modern Zelda I haven't played. Mario Golf instacopped.

You can play Wind Waker and Twilight Princess Gamecube versions on Switch Android. I can't see Nintendo not going for the cash grab and releasing themselves though.

As someone that put a good 300+ hours into Splatoon 2, they'll need to make some sizeable improvements for me to touch Splatoon 3.

Splatoon 2 came out in 2017 and didn't have cloud saves, stored all of your multiplayer and gear data in that same save file that you couldn't back up, didn't let you leave lobbies without getting punished, made linking up with friends hard; the game was fun but that **** was a mess.

Yeah that Splatoon 3 trailer had a real exciting buildup with the tone and atmosphere but when the gameplay was shown it looked like same old Splatoon

As someone that put a good 300+ hours into Splatoon 2, they'll need to make some sizeable improvements for me to touch Splatoon 3.

Splatoon 2 came out in 2017 and didn't have cloud saves, stored all of your multiplayer and gear data in that same save file that you couldn't back up, didn't let you leave lobbies without getting punished, made linking up with friends hard; the game was fun but that **** was a mess.
Love splatoon but they need some serious quality of life fixes. Better game type selection for starters. Game looked REALLY early in the demo. Didn’t show anything

What else are they really gonna do with “go splash paint everywhere!”?

I never got Splatoon. :lol:

Sounds like you've only seen Turf Wars/Splatfests. I barely ever did that. If you played ranked modes, it's really just a third-person shooter with objectives.

It also have a mode called Salmon Run where you have to survive waves of enemy hordes.

so my mario odyssey got lost in the mail via amazon and i got a refund from amazon.

bought super smash bro instead digitally and im hoping odyssey shows up randomly at my door lol

Does using the right stick to swing the sword in handheld mode seem like a good time for Skyward Sword?

That seems awkward.

How else could they have done it though?

You don't. At least not now.

You go all hands on deck with BOTW 2 so Aonuma's not on the direct looking like a jerk, talking about "I bet you're expecting to see BOTW 2 right now."

/s...kinda

Last edited:
You don't. At least now.

You go all hands on deck with BOTW 2 so Aonuma's not on the direct looking like a jerk, talking about "I bet you're expecting to see BOTW 2 right now."

/s...kinda
It’s not like we not getting the game bruh :lol:
BOTW2 was never gonna be a summer drop anyway

Back
Top Bottom