Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

What I do know is this whole ordeal is revealing the people all over the country especially down south n east coast who constantly try to clown our rappers here in LA. Before this all I heard was how garbage our rappers are here and including nip but now everyone loves his music. Just like blue face. East coast n down south were clowning him (while secretly banging it n dancing to it on the low) but soon as cardi jumped on its all of a sudden a go.

I really wish y’all would just stop this nonsense acting like our music doesn’t go! Y’all be the same ones trying to move here though just like everyone else, lol. Nip been hard as well as many others here in LA.

This is straight up false. I've NEVER seen anyone clown any Westcoast rappers, except Blueface.
On this very site, it's a common theme that the West has produced the best music for a while now. Nip, KDot, YG, Dom, Q.. what?
Nip was well respected and had major followings all over the country. His shows constantly sold out in Texas, and New York.
Matter fact, he did back to back shows in New York for the release of VL cause it was sold out.

Look at the love he got in Houston. You can go back and check his IG. He bigged up Dallas & Houston for constantly showing him love.

I was at every Dallas show, and I can tell you first hand, that ***** was LOVED here. Packed house every time. This was from 2016.

Last edited:
Has it already been said in here that there’s 10 years back video that Eric Holder is in with Nip.
My homie told me Twitter was talkin bout it. I have yet to see it.

Edit-gotta be fake

there's music videos screenshots where supposedly him and nip in da same joint.

Just like blue face. East coast n down south were clowning him (while secretly banging it n dancing to it on the low) but soon as cardi jumped on its all of a sudden a go

Cardi made that track listenable, and ran circles around him.

Somebody posted a pic yesterday that had the gun man, Nip and a few other cats chilling on a porch.

I def saw that

How in the hell do we still not know who else was shot ? wasn't one of them his brother?

What I read is the other 2 were the guy that just got out of prison that Nip was there for in the first place, and that dudes nephew

Nipsey's Killer has ****in Chris Dardan representing him..... Nips business partner said that there was no sort of argument between the two... again this **** is not sitting right with me

Man sam gonna have those images forever smhhh

I don’t know anything but now it’s sounding like a hit. Someone found a vulnerable killer and talked him or bribed him into this

Back
Top Bottom