Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

And it’s bothering me the other 2 that got shot have said nothing and one even refused medical attention.

Man something fisheyyyy

RIP nip... took me a few days to even be able to listen to his music...i think he was set up for sure man

And it’s bothering me the other 2 that got shot have said nothing and one even refused medical attention.

Man something fisheyyyy
The one guy who just got out for doing 20 years and his nephew? Presumably all gang members along with Nip and the shooter?

Do you not know how street dudes move?

Reactions: God
I don’t know he said they guy that shot him shook our hands said he was a rapper and then said we all know who he is ? Makes no sense

The whole area knows what’s really going on just gotta connect the dots look at NIPS last tweet “STRONG ENEMIES ARE A BLESSING “ I thought that was odd from the start immediately I said NIP was in beef..Then yesterday it’s reported that NIP added extra security at the video shoot with Khaled nobody could get on the set...Now you got the other 2 victims 1 refused medical care & the other name isn’t released....Everyone in NIPS camp saying this basic story dude killed NIP because he called him a snitch & told him to leave...This is starting to smell like a inside job a paid hit from somebody out of his own set....Nobody in NIP camp is gonna tell the media anything truthful these are hardcore gang members they are sticking to the code....All we can do wait to see if a war breaks out on the streets within the 60’s...

The whole area knows what’s really going on just gotta connect the dots look at NIPS last tweet “STRONG ENEMIES ARE A BLESSING “ I thought that was odd from the start immediately I said NIP was in beef..Then yesterday it’s reported that NIP added extra security at the video shoot with Khaled nobody could get on the set...Now you got the other 2 victims 1 refused medical care & the other name isn’t released....Everyone in NIPS camp saying this basic story dude killed NIP because he called him a snitch & told him to leave...This is starting to smell like a inside job a paid hit from somebody out of his own set....Nobody in NIP camp is gonna tell the media anything truthful these are hardcore gang members they are sticking to the code....All we can do wait to see if a war breaks out on the streets within the 60’s...

Yeppp Sam know it too. He said it , without saying it he about to cut all them clowns off

Their lives are on the line if anyone opens their mouth.

It's about to be an all out war if anyone even says a word and the real truth spreads.

Their lives are on the line if anyone opens their mouth.

It's about to be an all out war if anyone even says a word and the real truth spreads.
I'm not instigating with you bruh, but what's the "real truth"? I think this is why you (general you, not directly you) get so much push back against the conspiracy theories. Cuz folks will take it and run with it and that's just as dangerous as not thinking for yourself and asking poignant questions.

Real truth as in what actually happened. Whether it was a hit, an emotional decision after an argument, etc. I dont believe in any of the conspiracies.

Also, I dont trust that cowboy mf'er one bit. He was at the vigil in LA chillin in the alleyway looking way too relaxed. Even in that interview you could sense the fakeness.

Real truth as in what actually happened. Whether it was a hit, an emotional decision after an argument, etc. I dont believe in any of the conspiracies.

Also, I dont trust that cowboy mf'er one bit. He was at the vigil in LA chillin in the alleyway looking way too relaxed. Even in that interview you could sense the fakeness.

Wayyyyyy to relaxed bro. I’m onto him off ripppp if I’m Sam

How did holder afford oj's lawyer tho???

Not OJ's lawyer, his prosecutor. Might be a publicity thing on his part, but with cameras catching everything I honestly don't know what he will get out of this.

I honestly can't listen to any music but Nip this week, this **** hit me harder than I honestly thought it would.

G

Exactly man! It’s not as difficult as people try to make it seem with all this govt nonsense. It’s not cool what happened and I liked his music a lot but he clearly had street beefs. I seen him in action and he is a cool cat but he had a very short temper, would bully cats, and got into a lot of street fights etc. It’s ok to critically think for a change.

It’s crazy you say his boys are “sticking to the code” but I bet one of them were the ones calling 911. If you are going to be about this life then be about it 100%. Don’t pick n choose with that one foot in one out crap! One min it’s f the police then you calling them for help, smdh. You want to meet with the police to stop gang violence but you still hollerin rsc this and 60’s that all while rapping about violence.

I’m not glorifying his death but he wasn’t a saint. You can ignore that last tweet if you want but to me it speaks volumes and if you are going to toy with street enemies you need to have an automatic strap on you all all times including the shower and while sleeping! Period.

Iamjusayn

I haven't listened to anyone but Nip since Sunday. I generally listen to a good dosage of him daily anyways but since the incident, I have no desire to listen to anyone else. This one really hit hard man.

I haven't listened to anyone but Nip since Sunday. I generally listen to a good dosage of him daily anyways but since the incident, I have no desire to listen to anyone else. This one really hit hard man.
All his music is quality so I would commonly go days just listening to Nipsey. Prolly since 2011

This is straight up false. I've NEVER seen anyone clown any Westcoast rappers, except Blueface.
On this very site, it's a common theme that the West has produced the best music for a while now. Nip, KDot, YG, Dom, Q.. what?
Nip was well respected and had major followings all over the country. His shows constantly sold out in Texas, and New York.
Matter fact, he did back to back shows in New York for the release of VL cause it was sold out.

Look at the love he got in Houston. You can go back and check his IG. He bigged up Dallas & Houston for constantly showing him love.

I was at every Dallas show, and I can tell you first hand, that ***** was LOVED here. Packed house every time. This was from 2016.

Most of our artists get the cold shoulder and or get clowned until an east coast or down south artist co signs said artist. For example before roc nation and puff co signed Nip it wasn’t like that. Same with YG, and now blue face.

Of course he shouted them out because he was co signed he has to. I’m not referring to NT. This is a very small sample of how people in the US feel. I’m going off when I interact with cats across the country and I used to put his music on back in like 2010 cats would be like “man wtf is that why he sound like that” clowning our accent etc, just being extra.

Just doing some google maps on how they could easily prove that the Eric dude did it and who his getaway driver was is form these pics.

We all know about the camera right above the door of the clothing store, this has to be in police hands and is in clear sight of where he ran up from:
Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 3.39.13 pm.png Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 3.39.05 pm.png

Then the alleyway (cameras are also around the back of where the video online was captured from:
Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 3.40.43 pm.png Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 4.02.03 pm.png

G

Exactly man! It’s not as difficult as people try to make it seem with all this govt nonsense. It’s not cool what happened and I liked his music a lot but he clearly had street beefs. I seen him in action and he is a cool cat but he had a very short temper, would bully cats, and got into a lot of street fights etc. It’s ok to critically think for a change.

It’s crazy you say his boys are “sticking to the code” but I bet one of them were the ones calling 911. If you are going to be about this life then be about it 100%. Don’t pick n choose with that one foot in one out crap! One min it’s f the police then you calling them for help, smdh. You want to meet with the police to stop gang violence but you still hollerin rsc this and 60’s that all while rapping about violence.

I’m not glorifying his death but he wasn’t a saint. You can ignore that last tweet if you want but to me it speaks volumes and if you are going to toy with street enemies you need to have an automatic strap on you all all times including the shower and while sleeping! Period.

Iamjusayn

You are a ****ing Clown

Back
Top Bottom