Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Nip best work yet...gotdamn homie brought the heat with him this time. i dont give a damn about him blowing, hes his own boss. hes cool with that.

keep making that good music man, thats all that matters.

Nip best work yet...gotdamn homie brought the heat with him this time. i dont give a damn about him blowing, hes his own boss. hes cool with that.

keep making that good music man, thats all that matters.

Exactly :smokin

Neighborhood nip coming through with that crip hop.. Updated style and well appreciated..

This is one thing I dig about it. He's like an updated throwback. He could easily fit in earlier eras, but is still fresh and new right now. Definitely one of the better new acts from California

Face the World, All Get Right, and The Weather are my favorites so far.

All Get Right and Face the World are the standouts and we've had those for a minute. I'm disappointed in this effort - it's not on the level of The Marathon or TMC

been playing this a lot since it dropped... such a good overall project :nthat:

my favorite tracks -

checc me out. - him x dom always delivering :nthat:
the weather - sooo smooth :smokin ross did his thing on here too.
face the world - love that beat & sample... 9th did it again.
if u were mine - great use of that sade sample. james fauntleroy II really can't do any wrong with his features.
come over - see above comment about james fauntleroy II
no regrets - :pimp:

Was a bit disappointed when I listened at first (in comparison to The Marathon and TMC, like my man a few posts up said.) Probably due to hearing like 6 of the tracks months ago...

But, after a second, more in depth listen, though...this tape definitely goes. Checc Me Out took the vacant workout song title for me. :pimp:

Just wish he would cut down a TAD bit on the features...but other than that, no real complaints.

Will buy Victory Lap when it drops, no question.

What Nip say "Starving artist just be happy w/ yo fame N___"

100K plus in CASH off a mixtape, don't get no more mainstream than that :pimp:

"I do my thang in the kitchen... See that's my Pyrex vision"

Cobby :pimp:

Last edited:
why isn't Don't Forget Us on the mixtape

so much smoke need oxygen,

re-up money, that's not to spend

...crowns on our wrists, that's royal sh*t

whatever song that is that flips the dipset sample 
pimp.gif
 think it's all get right

Tape is cool but I don't really like the flow nipsey using now on most of the tracks, sounds like he's yelling. 9th Wonder did his thing with the Face The World beat, totally forgot about this song.

Back
Top Bottom