Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Are we ever gonna get any unreleased nipsey released? Kind of crazy that it’s been 4 years since his passing and we haven’t seen much unreleased music released. I wonder if Nipsey had any new music recorded before he passed.

Are we ever gonna get any unreleased nipsey released? Kind of crazy that it’s been 4 years since his passing and we haven’t seen much unreleased music released. I wonder if Nipsey had any new music recorded before he passed.

The case/sentencing just wrapped up and I think there's still estate/custody stuff going on with his daughter and her mom.

Snippets and unfinished songs are online it wouldn't make sense for there not to be more but who knows who owns what and if there are clearance issues.

The documentary will probably be out the end of the summer. That's when I would guess another song or feature will drop.

In his rap radar interview I think he said he had songs with cardi b and future that didn't make the cut for VL

Just rewatched the second rap radar interview... Rap Ns remix never released...HUSSLE and JEEZY :sick:

No pressure was recorded after Victory Lap.

Said he had a ton of music including 2 Collab projects. One with Bino.

This should have been a full song

Back
Top Bottom