• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this thread turns for the better before the series starts because General is depressing I'd rather talk hoop.

it is absolutely crazy. This dude Curry basically has the exact same build as myself, and he's out here killing a league full of physical marvels

I still say there's some physical component to how good he is. Its not just exceptional hard work. He has to have like next level hand eye coordination. Like he sees in slow motion or something. He's just a hoops savant.

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten · 3h3 hours ago
LeBron when asked how do you slow down Steph Curry: "The same way you slow me down ... You can't."

Don't make it about you or anything, LeBron....

I hate Lebron but i like that answer

That really was a perfect answer :lol:

I feel like GSW is on that team of destiny thing, so I feel like they will win. But....I'm gonna pick Cavs in 6, cause the idea of Draymond, Bogut, and Klay (may ad well throw in Ezeli too) winning a ring nearly makes me vomit, which sucks, cause I like Steph, Barbosa, Livingston, and some of those other players. Pretty sad that I'd rather see JR, Mozgov and Shumpert win because of that. Mike Miller though :smokin

Last edited:
I still say there's some physical component to how good he is. Its not just exceptional hard work. He has to have like next level hand eye coordination. Like he sees in slow motion or something. He's just a hoops savant.

You make a really good point and I'm faded so this made extra sense [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

it is absolutely crazy. This dude Curry basically has the exact same build as myself, and he's out here killing a league full of physical marvels
you have nicer ankles and shins tbh
embarassed.gif

Speed =/= Quickness

Steph is quick as hell
yeah steph has god-like 1st step...add that to his unlimited range, top 3 handle in the league, and its impossible to guard him.  you have to basically play tight defense 25 feet away from the basket. 

there is not a man in the world that can keep steph in front of him 25 feet away from the basket. 

oh then he goes around a big 7ft australian pick every time down the court.  its damn near impossible.

Last edited:
Speed =/= Quickness

Steph is quick as hell

Not denying that Steph is quick. He's likely deceptively quick and would probably wow us with his quickness up close..

But his quickness is just not up to standard to the Westbrooks and the Walls, etc.

Not denying that Steph is quick. He's likely deceptively quick and would probably wow us with his quickness up close..

But his quickness is just not up to standard to the Westbrooks and the Walls, etc.

I think you're misunderstanding the concepts of speed and quickness.

Westbrook isn't quicker with the ball than Curry is.

And when the dubs win, you'll say?

IF they win I'd congratulate them and their fans and keep it moving.

But then again I'm a grown man.

repped. That's exactly how I feel. I really enjoy watching Steph Curry play. He's a special player. I like Klay, Draymond, Bogut, I wanted Barnes on the Cavs over Waiters bad... I have a lot of respect for Kerr and what he's been able to accomplish.

but right now they're the enemy. So GO CAVS!!!!!!!

Yea dude has otherworldly hand eye coordination, if dude was a baseball player he'd probably flirt with .400.

This is what I've been saying. Steph is freak of nature too; just in a much more subtle way compared to someone like LeBron, Russ or Blake.

Quickness is change of speed and speed is just fastness

A guy like Kyrie is quick but not fast

Curry is quick but not fast

Westbrook and Wall are both quick and fast

Melo is quick but not fast

Lebron is fast but not quick

I'm not confusing speed and quickness... just think Westbrook and Wall are quicker than Curry as well as faster

I think Curry is probably the best at maximizing his quickness, if that makes sense. The quickest thing about Curry is his shot. It's just ridiculous.

Last edited:
You can't even pull up from three off the dribble in 2K consistently the way Steph pulls up in games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom