• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, a bunch of people picking the Cavs are trying to do this "reverse jinx" BS. I highly doubt these fools really think that sorry Cavs squad got a chance against the Dubs but will be first in line to slander Bron.
So basically you know what other people think. You can see into their minds. NT wizadry.

I picked Cavs in 6 and this is why:

- LeBron
- Not sure if Klay will play or not
- JR Smith/Shumpert/Delly all playing well
- Kyrie has a few days to rest
- First year the Warriors have been there, could be a 2012 OKC type of situation
- Warriors may get pounded inside by Thompson and Mozgov

Not some reverse jinx thing you're talking about.

This man knows.

I don't see him whining, dude definitey plays with a lot of energy though which I can appreciate.

quick to complain about the league being buddy buddy but then when there is a guy who doesn't mind being the villian it's a problem.

Draymond is a gift.

It kills me that everyone now calls the Hawks and Bulls scrubs after they got mopped. But before the playoffs everyone said that Cavs have a hard road ahead and will be lucky to make it out. Face it they came together and are playing great right now. Is that enough to beat the Warriors, TBD. But to say they had a weak road to the finals is a cop out. Making the Finals is an accomplishment no matter how you try and downplay it.

I don't know what I'll do with myself if I'm wrong. :frown:

We already know what you'll be doing if you're "wrong," so not really sure why you trying to put on this front like you really think the Cavs will win in 4. If anyone frequents Niketalk enough, especially these past few weeks, they can figure out REAL easy what side you're really on.

I don't know what I'll do with myself if I'm wrong. :frown:

We already know what you'll be doing if you're "wrong," so not really sure why you trying to put on this front like you really think the Cavs will win in 4. If anyone frequents Niketalk enough, especially these past few weeks, they can figure out REAL easy what side you're really on.

Damn! At least I'll fool those new folks! CAPS!

Last edited:
Warriors are such underdogs, ugh. Hate going with the crowd. :smh:

Anybody with a basketball brain knows if Klay is playing, the cavs are underdogs, idk why some of you guys try using this reverse psychology

I know the last thing you want is Lebron to win a chip and your speaking it into existence

Anybody with a basketball brain knows if Klay is playing, the cavs are underdogs, idk why some of you guys try using this reverse psychology

I know the last thing you want is Lebron to win a chip and your speaking it into existence

Exactly! Not really sure what this whole "reverse jinx" is about but hey, i guess whatever works for them.

I really wish people would stop putting words in others mouths. :smh: Sad times in S&T.

Guess whatever works for them, tho.

Last edited:
this whole i'm gonna say lebron and the cavs are gonna win reverse psychology hyperbole crap is some of the worst attempt at trolling i've ever seen.

i'm wondering what the under/pver on bans will be for the series.

whoever guesses the first NTer will receive a prize from me (dead serious). mainli sizes L-XL, 8-9. 

Exactly! Not really sure what this whole "reverse jinx" is about but hey, i guess whatever works for them.

Anything to help them sleep at night, they wanna believe Lebron is favored so if he loses they can throw more salt

And if he wins they will discredit him, some dudes just need to live and let live

The way I see it there's no underdogs in this series. Warriors are a complete team with the best shooters in the league. On the other side the Cavs have really come together after all star break and a lot better in the playoffs and of course they have Lebron. This series is really a coin flip to me. This isn't the 2007 Cavs and the Mark Jackson led Warriors.

this whole i'm gonna say lebron and the cavs are gonna win reverse psychology hyperbole crap is some of the worst attempt at trolling i've ever seen.

whoever guesses the first NTer will receive a prize from me (dead serious). mainli sizes L-XL, 8-9. 
First ban will be when UrBetterThenMe tries to sneak back in here under a new name to defend Lebby

Huge LeBron fan. Warriors gonna make the Spurs mastery of the Heat look like an actual series.

Anything to help them sleep at night, they wanna believe Lebron is favored so if he loses they can throw more salt

And if he wins they will discredit him, some dudes just need to live and let live

Seriously. Dudes acting like we don't see through it. But hey, "don't be putting words in their mouths." :smh:

Anyway, like I said in the other thread, I feel like this series will be similiar to the Lakers/Philly series back in 01. Lebron might be able to lead them to one win but I don't see much else out of that group.

glad people are finally catching on to chester

giving us real cavs fans a bad name 
mean.gif

if it continues to get annoying and disruptive, i'll prob just start hitting the report button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom