• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how steph is about to win mvp and finals mvp in the same season but no one is talking about him being a top 5 pg :nerd:

guess his PER isnt high enough 

He was a shoe in for top 5 PG to start the season.
Why is this a topic that should be discussed? He's in there.
Probably 1 on all charts if he wins it all, you want us to rub his feet in the meantime or what?

funny how steph is about to win mvp and finals mvp in the same season but no one is talking about him being a top 5 pg 
nerd.gif

He was a shoe in for top 5 PG to start the season.
Why is this a topic that should be discussed? He's in there.
Probably 1 on all charts if he wins it all, you want us to rub his feet in the meantime or what?
i mean all time

of course he's the current top 1 pg

I revise my statement earlier Steph=Russ (bring different things to the table) but still both are miles better than the doughboy. Russ is likely to get his ring next season if they can stay healthy. 

funny how steph is about to win mvp and finals mvp in the same season but no one is talking about him being a top 5 pg :nerd:

Give it a few more years, he'll be in the discussion.
in one season he's already accomplished more than any top 5 pg not named magic

strange when NT and the media loves to prematurely crown players before they actually accomplish anything 

Really?

Because I rarely see Isiah mentioned in anyone's top 5 and I don't really think you can sit there and say that Steph has accomplished more than him at this point.

Really?

Because I rarely see Isiah mentioned in anyone's top 5 and I don't really think you can sit there and say that Steph has accomplished more than him at this point.
Isiah should be in everbody's top 5 right behind Magic. If not don't discuss basketball with them. 

Give it time, with his work ethic, he may crack top 5 All Time.
Right now he's just Steph(MVP Steph), but Steph

funny how steph is about to win mvp and finals mvp in the same season but no one is talking about him being a top 5 pg 
nerd.gif

strange when NT and the media loves to prematurely crown players before they actually accomplish anything 
Really?

hes #2 in my book

dont see how anyone other than magic is better

lead his team to 2 championships beating both MJ and magic

Really?

hes #2 in my book

dont see how anyone other than magic is better

lead his team to 2 championships beating both MJ and magic

SMH

I literally don't remember anyone bringing up Isiah when Top PG talks were heavy in here, but maybe my memory is failing me, :lol:

Magic

Isiah

Big O

Kidd

Payton/Stockton/Nash/Walt/Steph (after this title)/Cousy

Last edited:
nash, magic, cp0, stockton, kidd, steph, isiah, payton

there are probably more but all these guys are better than penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom