• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Air ball the game winner and follow that up with a turnover.
sick.gif
And he didn't grab the Iggy save either. 

Upside for gs is they played terrible for the majority of the game and STILL had a chance to win.
Downside is there's no reason why they can't continue to struggle like this if cle keeps playing tough d on them.
Perimeter dependant teams can be so fickle, word to Charles Barkley.

was steph's wife even at the game?

he played like he just found out someone else is the father 
nerd.gif

Why nba tv get the two worst people from inside the nba?

Was better when nba tv just showed the post game coach n player press conferences

I'm still not worried. Warriors in 5 like I been saying.

Curry was hella off tonight. Don't expect that to happen again while Bron will have to continue to put up numbers like this. As great as he is, I don't see someone being able to do this with as many minutes he's played these last five years. He's looking fatigued by the middle of the 4th in like every game. Bron damn near choked away this game.

Shout out to Klay for finally stepping it up for the most part.

Great series so far, refs have been horrific but W's did get some calls their way finally late in teh game...should just call it consistently throughout and no one would be complaining.

Warriors have to find a way somehow to speed the tempo up so they can start getting on fast breaks, where they get those open 3s and can bury teams. Cavs have been smart to make the games ugly and physical (with the help of the officials). Speeding the game up will also expose the Cavs' weak bench and tire LeBron out sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom