• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubs tried way too hard to take advantage of Delly, just about no one on that team is a good iso player. They need to stop worrying about exploiting match-ups and play their game.
Good point. They definitely weren't passing the ball like they normally do

I literally can't even enjoy this win because deep down inside I know the Cavs should be up 2-0 right now.

Lol. No. Steph shouldve got that pass from iggy after the draymond block. Warriors should be up 2-0.

See how that works?

I hope Lebron can get his mid range game back on track by Tuesday, this is the worse I've seen him shoot from the perimeter in a while. If I'm Steve Kerr I'm telling Iggy and Barnes to play off of him until he proves he can knock down a jumper.

@SherwoodStrauss: Draymond: "Not many adjustments to make on the defensive end"
He's right. CLE went 1-8 in OT and still won. GS was playing very careless and timid on the offensive end, credit to the Cavs' defense, but they were out of sorts all game except for Klay. 

Kenny just said bron isnt the same greatness as kobe and mike.
smokin.gif
Never understood the MJ/LBJ comparison

MJ & Kobe will always be linked to each other for obvious reasons but the better comparison for Lebron James is Magic Johnson...

Man if Cleveland lost tonight, JR would need security as soon as he stepped off that plane.

Good ol Earl. :lol: :smh:

Lmaaaoooo :rofl:

I don't get people talking about the refs being behind the Cavs. Outside if the Mozgov travel and Lebron using the Draymond foul to give himself some rest, the Warriors were getting loads of free passes. Won't even mention the illegal screens they've been using the entire 14/15 season. But all the over the backs that didn't get called, along with fouls on Lebron they didn't get called (understandable being they were during crunch time.), Warriors were getting everything their way :lol:. And on top of that, JR Smith gave Klay/Curry anywhere from 7-9 free points with his bonehead plays. Warriors had every reason to win that game and even with being coddled, they lost. Funny how that works.

Did we watch the same game?

I hope Lebron can get his mid range game back on track by Tuesday, this is the worse I've seen him shoot from the perimeter in a while. If I'm Steve Kerr I'm telling Iggy and Barnes to play off of him until he proves he can knock down a jumper.
Lebron is too smart.

You can't play off Lebron and force him into jumpers.

You just can't, he will run right through you and layup or dunk on your head if you try this.

Lebron is too smart.

You can't play off Lebron and force him into jumpers.
You just can't, he will run right through you and layup or dunk on your head if you try this.

But he was 4-18 in the second half though? Or did that not happen tonight?

Just curious.

That air ball was crucial

They should have kept the ball for the last shot

? You mean so he could have air balled it with no time left on the clock? They still had a chance to win if he didn't bounce pass away the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom