• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cle plays better at home and really has a home crowd that cheers for the team. In MIA the Spurs and Mavs had more fans than heat. I don't see them losing 2 at home. Could happen, who knows all the contested 29 footers GSW shoot may start falling more

Cleveland's crowd is gonna be ridiculous, JR needs to be more aggressive and don't rely on jumpshots

I still think GS is winning but it's been an amazing series... Just hope this continues.

I even find myself respecting LeBron.

Last edited:
Curry wasn't only terrible on offensive, he was horrible on D. I don't get how they don't know what the Cavs will do on offensive. I'm interested to see the adjustments Kerr will make defending Lebron when he gets a high pick.

I know steph isn't really fond of contact but if he can just suck it up and drive more he csn make some magic happen. He got to the rim so easy tonight and he only did it 3 times. He was to be much more agressive next game. I expect dude to show up to game 3 braided, with hangtime, with a sleeve.

I know steph isn't really fond of contact but if he can just suck it up and drive more he csn make some magic happen. He got to the rim so easy tonight and he only did it 3 times. He was to be much more agressive next game. I expect dude to show up to game 3 braided, with hangtime, with a sleeve.
Agreed. The amount of off-balance 3s he took tonight was mind boggling. It looked like son had a memo to throw the game or else Riley would get harmed.

lebron was finding teammates open just from dribbling around the top of the key while defenders inched towards the paint in case help was needed

there is no reason steph should only have 5 assists when they were double teaming him 28 feet from the rim. find the open man

also noticed that he would just jog and go through the motions on offense rather than setting screens which was a big reason the warriors had such a hard time getting open

its one thing to have an off night. but to be as lazy as he was is just terrible. 

My dude @FinallyFamous goin in
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The pride cometh before the fall. 

Lakers fans should worry about the draft [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

lebron was finding teammates open just from dribbling around the top of the key while defenders inched towards the paint in case help was needed

there is no reason steph should only have 5 assists when they were double teaming him 28 feet from the rim. find the open man

also noticed that he would just jog and go through the motions on offense rather than setting screens which was a big reason the warriors had such a hard time getting open

its one thing to have an off night. but to be as lazy as he was is just terrible. 
I'm positive dude threw the game because he received a threat against Riley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom