• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faith never got me anywhere, unless it was Faith in me.

F word everyone else. Me having Faith in some team to win, is just a fan thing to do.

Good luck with that faith you're placing in GSW though, Godspeed
Hahaha, dayum.  I like/respect it though.  Which team do you think comes out on top.  Personally I never envisioned Bran leading this banged up Cavs squad to a chip, and yet I've been pleasantly surprised by these incredibly close first two games.  

'Inglorious Basterds' is forever dope.

Last edited:
Yea i think they do too even if the warriors can get one on the road

Its gonna take a scott foster cleveland home game to get things back on track :lol:

Problem is he probably wont ref again unless its a game 7 :x

Warriors have a pretty good road record in the playoffs this year so we shall see

Last edited:
laugh.gif
gorlami 

Yea i think they do too even if the warriors can get one on the road

Its gonna take a scott foster cleveland home game to get things back on track
laugh.gif

Problem is he probably wont ref again unless its a game 7
sick.gif

Warriors have a pretty good road record in the playoffs this year so we shall see
if scott foster refs a game 7 and the cavs win he is the GROAT 

Grant hill is a better example of a player's career being derailed by injury.. Or cwebb to a degree

But cwebb and tmac both got some quality years in there

Huh? Webber had a great career

Just trying think of people I put of above tmac on the injury derailing a career.. And he did, just not as long as it should have been given his skill and size

Grant hill and penny are better examples

Webber played like 15 years though right?
I mean drafted in 90 or 1 or 2 or 3 right?. In 02 he was in the WCF vs the Lakers right?
Played another 3 or 4 or 6 years after that too right? I think

Last edited:
I remember the 02 series because it was the first time I could get out my hospital bed and the nurse rolled me down to the homies room so we could watch the game together.

Or was that the Nets/Boston game? One of those, I was pretty jacked up on Percocet but I rememwbr the year, Webber was still hard AF

Last edited:
I can't believe I saw delly shut down the MVP

no wait,

I can believe it, delly the real deal Holyfield.

Was soo twisted last night, great night.

I think Curry continues to struggle maybe not to the extent he did in game 2 but I think Delly gives him trouble from here on out.

Depends on how much you've had to drink. Honestly, as far as hangovers go, this one today isn't too bad. If I didn't have to be up early, I would be straight.

The worst ones are when my stomach feels like it's been dipped into a pool of acid. Right now, I just have a bit of a headache, that's all

Last edited:
Depends on how much you've had to drink. Honestly, as far as hangovers go, this one today isn't too bad. If I didn't have to be up early, I would be straight.

The worst ones are when my stomach feels like it's been dipped into a pool of acid. Right now, I just have a bit of a headache, that's all

Word I've drank a lot never had a hangover or barfed, I'd say it's my size but my pops is 6'6 and 350+ and I've seen it happen to him, just one of those lucky things I guess but I can remember college and homies not wanting to get outta bed on a Saturday morning. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Forgot who said it in pregame, but they mentioned that for the Cavs to have a chance at winning game 2, Lebron would have to go for 40+ points, 15 boards, and 10 assists...

Well... :wow:

Forgot who said it in pregame, but they mentioned that for the Cavs to have a chance at winning game 2, Lebron would have to go for 40+ points, 15 boards, and 10 assists...

Well... :wow:
Sometimes you realize these numbers some of these guys spout off in their analysis aren't arbitrary :lol:

Questions

1. Delly plays great defense. Do y'all think it comes from guarding Irving on practice these past couple years? I mean...

Iron sharpens iron... And I'm sure they both improve in practice because they're both good at what they do

2. What if the cavs defense is just good? Atlanta's offense look like Butter all season, then they looked like molasses against the cavs.

There's going to be a game where curry and co go 14 for 29 from three, and just steamroll the cavs... You can feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom