Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes was balling in Game 5 against the Rockets
Iggy had a good defensive effort...but those 4 missed FTs in a row smh

Forgot to mention this on Friday.

Was watching FirstTake and SAS and Skip were talking about why Thibs being fired was or wasn't justified.
Long story short SAS mention that Chi town had fired one of Chi's defensive Coaches (Ron somebody I think) to make room for an offensive Coach to help out in that department. Not only did Thibs fail to replace the Coach with an offensive mind but.....guess who hired that defensive "Beast", well GSW did.

Yes, GSW did.
Kerr was smart enough to hire that guy,, as well as Gentry.
This is why he's already a better Coach than Thibs, in only his first year.

Last edited:
lol dude with a harden avatar, cry to nike
kyrie also won all star game mvp, and he's uncle drew....by no he means hes better but i hope you get the idea. 
Lol I know Kyrie is very marketable i get it but I'm pretty sure they didn't pick him because of the world championships glad you cleared that up

Was watching FirstTake and SAS and Skip were talking about why Thibs being fired was or wasn't justified.
Long story short SAS mention that Chi town had fired one of Chi's defensive Coaches (Ron somebody I think) to make room for an offensive Coach to help out in that department. Not only did Thibs fail to replace the Coach with an offensive mind but.....guess who hired that defensive "Beast", well GSW did.

Yes, GSW did.

Ron Adams?

idk if i'd say Kerr > Thibs yet......to be fair Kerr's roster is much better than Thibs' was

@Elpablo21  Warriors in 5 
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Yes, GSW did.

Ron Adams?

idk if i'd say Kerr > Thibs yet......to be fair Kerr's roster is much better than Thibs' was

And I don't know that I'd say Thibs roster is better than GSW's. In fact I'd take Chicago hands down.

Hard to not take GSW right now because they are winning but, man, Chicago has the better roster. Is that possible? Yes, because Kerr>Thibs

Last edited:
And I don't know that I'd say Thibs roster is better than GSW's. In fact I'd take Chicago hands down.

Hard to not take GSW right now because they are winning but, man, Chicago has the better roster. Is that possible? Yes, because Kerr>Thibs

Rose isn't exactly MVP rose and Noah is a shell of himself
Rose

i got my tickets for game 1

im goin to hate on both teams in hopes they both lose

Last edited:
harden has always been better than Kyrie pretty sure they decided those even before the world championships

lol dude with a harden avatar, cry to nike
kyrie also won all star game mvp, and he's uncle drew....by no he means hes better but i hope you get the idea. 

Kyrie got his sig seeing as he's locked into the contract for a while, both harden and PG were sig bound but they were held off on because they were both set to be sneaker free agents this summer so Nike doesnt wanna give em leverage

Sneaker free agents?
I may be wrong but if a Nike contract is set to expire in say, 2016, couldn't Nike extend them
If both sides are willing.

I mean couldn't they just renegotiate a contract that is set to expire and add years and dollars?

I would think so but again I may be wrong, but if they could, and the athlete was willing, that wouldn't stop them from getting a sig simply because the deal was set to expire soon, just extend dude

Last edited:
Sneaker free agents?
I may be wrong but if a Nike contract is set to expire in say, 2016, couldn't Nike extend them
If both sides are willing.

I mean couldn't they just renegotiate a contract that is set to expire and add years and dollars?

I would think so but again I may be wrong, but if they could, and the athlete was willing, that wouldn't stop them from getting a sig simply because the deal was set to expire soon, just extend dude

The only thing your missing is they can force nike into a bidding war with another company i dont doubt they dont wanna remain with the swoosh but at the end of the day dollars are important

And if they become sneaker free agents other companies bidding with nike will bring up what they earn

"Kevin Love EXPECTS to remain with Cavs next year"
Can't wait to read this article and watch it have nothing to do with Love staying or leaving Cavs, but a full page of Finals talk need with a couple of lines about "what's best for Love" based on what was mentioned about the Cavs prior to those 2 lines about Love.
View media item 1560473

Last edited:
And I can't take Shumpert seriously anymore.
Between his "being serious" about rapping and swearing EMPIRE stole his "swag", I give up with him. Just play ball guy

I just want to see the Finals going to a full seven games.

Warriors in 7

Wishing both teams Cleveland and Golden State the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom