• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all just don't want it, but you will

word to Kobe in colorado

KobeStaresBrown.gif

:rofl:

Last edited:
I guess whenever I watch any game I find myself rooting for a team. Sometimes I won't even know who till like half way through :lol:
C'mon now :smh:
yeah. Don't agree with ska on that. Really doesn't make any sense. When you are emotionally invested in something makes the whole experience more enjoyable.

if the cavs are able to win at least one more game this series i think its safe to say kawaii >>>> steph 

2 great Bron performances, 2 close games followed by three routes like last year.
This is definitely the fear. But Bron definitely playing with way more attack and killer instinct than last year and he hasn't had a "cramp" game yet so that's a plus too.

Miller played in every game last year for the Grizz but now he is a corpse? what happened did he get injured because that never happened.

Bron Bron leading this squad without 3 very key players..

word to Kobe in colorado

One year for an old vet can make a HUGE difference.

have you seen't their bench? they brought the corpse of mike milla
laugh.gif

ya got stiffs like kendrick perkins and brendon haywood DRESSED
Miller played in every game last year for the Grizz but now he is a corpse? what happened did he get injured because that never happened.

Bron Bron leading this squad without 3 very key players..

word to Kobe in colorado
kobe-finger-wag-kobe-bryant-gifs.gif

curry's confidence at an all time low..that is not good for a shooter
This was always a concern, but I don't think Steph will fall out the rest of the series. But shooters can get cold and it's all about how many games he stays cold.

#ntreactions

Yall putting far too much into 1 game.

Serious.

Dudes already turning on Curry. EVERYONE has bad shooting games. This is Steph freaking CURRY....probably the greatest shooter of all time. I have absolutely NO worries he'll bounce back. My only concerns are that JR or Iman will probably play great at home.

I guess whenever I watch any game I find myself rooting for a team. Sometimes I won't even know who till like half way through :lol:

I'm the same way. If a game involves two teams I have nothing really invested in, who I want to win kind of just hits me as a feel thing. With the Finals, I figured beforehand that I'd end up rooting for Cleveland since I don't like the Warriors, but that isn't how its turned out. I found myself rooting for GSW during the games. Can't really explain why.

#ntreactions

Serious.

Dudes already turning on Curry. EVERYONE has bad shooting games. This is Steph freaking CURRY....probably the greatest shooter of all time. I have absolutely NO worries he'll bounce back. My only concerns are that JR or Iman will probably play great at home.
it wasnt his shooting that lost yall the game though, it was his effort

watch the replays, when they showed the "highlights" of delly locking up steph it was just delly playing him close denying the ball and steph standing and walking around without any effort to get open. I could guard steph if he plays like that.

meanwhile on the other end lebron is putting in 110% effort every time down trying to out muscle his defender and get the ball in the post. he didnt shoot well either but the difference between how hard the two opposing stars were playing was the difference maker. not the poor shooting

Originally Posted by dmxfury  
Originally Posted by Based Jesus  
Why watch sports if you don't have an agenda? The whole purpose is to see who wins or loses. That is, by definition, having an agenda.
That's a fair point
laugh.gif
I completely disagree.

Seeing who is going to win is not having an agenda.

An agenda is wanting; just watching is just curious.
Semantics. Wanting to see who wins is the purpose for watching sports. That is the basic agenda for anyone who watches a game. The reason for that agenda may differ but the agenda remains the same for all. They want to see who wins.

The issue isn't that steph had a bad shooting night. He had that against memphis.

Last night he couldn't even cleanly get the ball on most plays. Delly's defense was a huge factor in his off night shooting.

Will he be 2/15 from 3 again? Probably not, that would be foolish to say. However, to not see the issues that delly is causing steph (He played him very well in Feb too) is also foolish too. 

Delly is doing his work before he gets the ball. I don't think he was fouling steph at all but I would  not be surprised to see Matthew pick up some cheap quick fouls because of his defense on the ball in game 3.

watch the replays, when they showed the "highlights" of delly locking up steph it was just delly playing him close denying the ball and steph standing and walking around without any effort to get open. I could guard steph if he plays like that.

meanwhile on the other end lebron is putting in 110% effort every time down trying to out muscle his defender and get the ball in the post. he didnt shoot well either but the difference between how hard the two opposing stars were playing was the difference maker. not the poor shooting

Yeah his body language showed he didnt wanna be out there

Maybe "they" had his wife held captive til after they lost

I mean, she was ghost last night

Nah lemme stop

All I keep seeing is Steph aint gon have another bad shooting night...that depends on which shots he takes. He keeps throwing up those playground gunner 3s while being covered then yes he will. Stephs scoring depends on how smart he plays simple as that.

I dont think Klay is gonna go off like that again for a couple games tho

#ntreactions

Serious.

Have to agree with this. Curry had a bad shooting night, but it's not he's just a spot up shooter. He arguably has the best handles in the NBA and can practically get any shot he wants on the floor.

All those missed shots didn't bother me, because some nights the iron will be unkind. But it those those 2 turnovers at the end of the game that really cost them. Curry needs to be more focused and stay aggressive.

Klay needs way more touches as well. JR Smith and Shumpert can't hold him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom