• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl:  @ the disrespectful girl warriors fan that was at the game last night.. asked lebron how does it feel to be a little PaB as he was leaving court. LeBron even stopped and looked for who said it.. he looked hurt. Don't want to add video and get banned since it got dem curse words b

It was actually after Game 2..

roll.gif

roll.gif
  @ the disrespectful girl warriors fan that was at the game last night.. asked lebron how does it feel to be a little PaB as he was leaving court. LeBron even stopped and looked for who said it.. he looked hurt. Don't want to add video and get banned since it got dem curse words b
It was actually after Game 2..
mean.gif
 smh how I miss that they were in Oracle.. neg me

Last edited:
Since when did the 2011 Mavs turn into the little sisters of the poor? Prime Chandler with Marion, Terry and Kidd having plenty left in the tank. NT is the only place I see Dirk championed as this singular force in that run. He was in the WCF, but the Finals? Eh. 7-18, 6-19, 9-27 outings for half the series.

That Mavs was a perfect storm of everything. Pretty much perfectly constructed to beat that Heat team at the time. Very well balanced and everybody played to their strengths.

Would you accept that trade off?

You get the title, but Bron quits, for good. No MJ back in 1.5 years, truly quits. Would you accept that, or rather take the loss and hope he comes back for 6-7 more years and roll the dice on more success over time?

Interesting trade off really.

I'd give a limb for a title so yes

Would you accept that trade off?

You get the title, but Bron quits, for good. No MJ back in 1.5 years, truly quits. Would you accept that, or rather take the loss and hope he comes back for 6-7 more years and roll the dice on more success over time?

Interesting trade off really.

I'd give a limb for a title so yes

I'd give up my left pinky for Cleveland to Lose.

Last edited:
Nah, that little girl was out of line. Say what you want but all those players are still people. She forgot that those grown men aren't behind the TV screen anymore. That girl should of been kicked out asap

"Prime Chandler with Marion Terry and Kidd having plenty left in the tank" is just straight up an incorrect statement. Terry was an old streak shooter. Kidd and Marion were one dimensional players and shades of their formal selves (Kidd 3 point shooter, Marion defensive stopper). Chandler was what he always was which is a defensive center, no more no less.

But I guess they had Peja Stojakovic too, so they were golden.

Not to mention not a single player even close to a star other than Dirk. And that's for the entire season and playoff run through the western conference.

Last edited:

:lol: at you thinking i'm this big Lebron fan because i've shown support to him.

The funny thing is i KNOW deep down right now, you're mad as hell right now so you can "smiley" face all you want homie. If Bron ends up winning, i KNOW you'll be on suicide watch so :lol:

True but it's different when it's on vid and goes viral.

I mean cmon, a dude just got fired for posting a horse and gun emojii
laugh.gif
Well if the Warriors official twitter account calls Lebby a PAB I assume they're getting fired too 
laugh.gif

I don't know why Kerr continues to not pressure Bron on the other end to speed up the tempo and have his guys run on the other end off makes and misses, GS is contributing heavy to their own demise. I saw at least 2-8 second violations last night that went uncalled as well.

Last edited:
People giving her a pass bc she's white. Let a person of color be caught in film saying that: thug, savage, animal.

She can prob blame lil b or hyphy music for her inappropriate language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom