• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been down 2-1 before against a competent Memphis team. This series can still go either way. They are still a long way away from losing.

They've been down 2-1 before against a competent Memphis team. This series can still go either way. They are still a long way away from losing.
They wouldn't have came back in that Grizz series if Playoff Tony Allen didn't get hurt.

sidenote: I wasn't going to say anything I was hoping someone else would notice but, GSW had real trouble scoring inside with Dray/Bogut. Why did they not play my man. He is by far the best offensive Big they have. 
[table][tr][th=""]Golden State Warriors[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Harrison Barnes, SF[/td][td]19[/td][td]0-8[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]-14[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Draymond Green, SF[/td][td]30[/td][td]2-10[/td][td]1-4[/td][td]2-3[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]-14[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andrew Bogut, C[/td][td]17[/td][td]2-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]-9[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Stephen Curry, PG[/td][td]44[/td][td]10-20[/td][td]7-13[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][td]2[/td][td]-6[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]Klay Thompson, SG[/td][td]39[/td][td]6-16[/td][td]2-7[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]-1[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]David Lee, PF[/td][td]13[/td][td]4-4[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]3-5[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]+17[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Festus Ezeli, C[/td][td]18[/td][td]2-6[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]7[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]-9[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shaun Livingston, PG[/td][td]13[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]-6[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Leandro Barbosa, SG[/td][td]11[/td][td]2-7[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]+11[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andre Iguodala, SG[/td][td]36[/td][td]6-12[/td][td]2-8[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]+6[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]James Michael McAdoo, SF[/td][td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marreese Speights, C[/td][td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td][/tr][tr][td]Justin Holiday, SG[/td][td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td][/tr][/table]
WHY IS HE DNP?
laugh.gif

And that series would probably be totally different if Conley and TA are 100%. Seeing how Cleveland is basically beating GSW the way Memphis did (sowing the game down, great defense, harassing this splash bros, etc.), Memphis definitely would have put up better results without those injuries. But, its too soon to speak now. I want to see if Cleveland can win this thing. As great as Lebron is, his roster is pretty average without Kyrie and Love. For them to be beating GSW with that roster is amazing.

[quote name="shoeking2102"][QUOTE name="A1RMAN"]Classic play classic play. Thank to that Bae area fan atleast the truth is out here in social media. He gets no respect. Period. He's not that good.
[/QUOTE]You lame as hell for cosigning this breh[/quote]Repped.

They wouldn't have came back in that Grizz series if Playoff Tony Allen didn't get hurt.

sidenote: I wasn't going to say anything I was hoping someone else would notice but, GSW had real trouble scoring inside with Dray/Bogut. Why did they not play my man. He is by far the best offensive Big they have. 
[table][tr][th=""]Golden State Warriors[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Harrison Barnes, SF[/td][td]19[/td][td]0-8[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]-14[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Draymond Green, SF[/td][td]30[/td][td]2-10[/td][td]1-4[/td][td]2-3[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]-14[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andrew Bogut, C[/td][td]17[/td][td]2-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]-9[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Stephen Curry, PG[/td][td]44[/td][td]10-20[/td][td]7-13[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][td]2[/td][td]-6[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]Klay Thompson, SG[/td][td]39[/td][td]6-16[/td][td]2-7[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]-1[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]David Lee, PF[/td][td]13[/td][td]4-4[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]3-5[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]+17[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Festus Ezeli, C[/td][td]18[/td][td]2-6[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]7[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]-9[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shaun Livingston, PG[/td][td]13[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]-6[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Leandro Barbosa, SG[/td][td]11[/td][td]2-7[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]+11[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andre Iguodala, SG[/td][td]36[/td][td]6-12[/td][td]2-8[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]+6[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]James Michael McAdoo, SF[/td][td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marreese Speights, C[/td][td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td][/tr][tr][td]Justin Holiday, SG[/td][td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td][/tr][/table]
WHY IS HE DNP?
laugh.gif
When you brick a dunk in a pivotal part of a finals game you're not gonna see much playing time after that.

Bron deserve it though that was a wake up call. No one will step up to MJ back in the 90s and talk to him like that. Kobe is way too classy to be called out like that. It's lebron who doesn't know how to carry himself in national tv thats why he gets what he deserve from fans, they will tell it exactly the way it is because of Lebrons persona. unrespectable
Kobe and classy in the same sentence

Seen it all

Bron deserve it though that was a wake up call. No one will step up to MJ back in the 90s and talk to him like that. Kobe is way too classy to be called out like that. It's lebron who doesn't know how to carry himself in national tv thats why he gets what he deserve from fans, they will tell it exactly the way it is because of Lebrons persona. unrespectable

I'm sure Kobe got the 'rapist' chants and screams at him in away areas. Stars get this garbage, how it works (except Mike?)

You lame as hell for cosigning this breh
Trust me I guarantee Mike and Kobe have gotten those cat calls before. Social media right now just at an all time high so we actually get to see it.

[quote name="bhzmafia14"]:lol: @ "he's not that good"[/quote]Like people really believe this, breh.

I understand, "He's no Magic." Makes sense.

"Well he ain't Kobe." I can see why someone believes that.

"Jordan would have never..." I get it, I get it.

But, "He ain't even good."

Man, what? :lol:

Last edited:
Trust me I guarantee Mike and Kobe have gotten those cat calls before. Social media right now just at an all time high so we actually get to see it.

Mike's saving grace was his brand. Even guys that hate the Bulls and MJ can't resist a new pair of XIs. That alone protected him, his brand was almost universally loved

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"][QUOTE name="A1RMAN"]Bron deserve it though that was a wake up call. No one will step up to MJ back in the 90s and talk to him like that. Kobe is way too classy to be called out like that. It's lebron who doesn't know how to carry himself in national tv thats why he gets what he deserve from fans, they will tell it exactly the way it is because of Lebrons persona. unrespectable[/QUOTE]Kobe and classy in the same sentence

Seen it all[/quote]Right? :lol:

Like people really believe this, breh.

I understand, "He's no Magic." Makes sense.

"Well he ain't Kobe." I can see why someone believes that.

"Jordan would have never..." I get it, I get it.

But, "He ain't even good."

Man, what? :lol:

:lol:

Draymond will probably end up in Detroit where most NBA players become cancers and overpaid. :lol:

im pretty sure they did hear calls like that from fans. Main point is they ended up being appreciated. For instance, kobe played in ATL before the achilles injury and the arena were rooting for him. Even portland chanted mvp for him. Brooklyn too.

On the other hand, lebron will stay unrespectable bec he acts like an idiot on the court. He's up there he's a great baller undeniable but he's the kanye of nba, and thats the way it's gonna be. Only Cleveland and miami will appreciate that cry baby
MSG and ATL have both hailed LeBron throughout his career and he's gotten MVP chants in opposing arenas 

You can hate LeBron all you want but stop comparing him to MJ and Kobe as if they were never given harsh treatment by opposing fans

no denying, lbj top 25 player of all time
got a couple nice patches

Last edited:

im pretty sure they did hear calls like that from fans. Main point is they ended up being appreciated. For instance, kobe played in ATL before the achilles injury and the arena were rooting for him. Even portland chanted mvp for him. Brooklyn too.

On the other hand, lebron will stay unrespectable bec he acts like an idiot on the court. He's up there he's a great baller undeniable but he's the kanye of nba, and thats the way it's gonna be. Only Cleveland and miami will appreciate that cry baby

The Hawks crowd just started truly getting behind their team this year. Barclay's is a morgue most of the time. I'll give you Portland.

The garbage that's gets entertained on off days [emoji]128567[/emoji]

Dudes in here rambling about nothing and guys are really engaging him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

CAVS roster gon be sick next year I can see dudes lining up now to ride with Bron on them 1 year deals + Jesus mite come back 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom