Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHPnxkDVIAAl3q8.jpg

Curry can drop 40 if he wants If Green Barnes and Bogues give u a combined 10pts Gs will be down 3-1 GS needs both Klay and Curry to have to have 30 plus With a a strong 3rd scorer to beat The CAVS
Curry can drop 40 if he wants.

If Green Barnes and Bogues give u a combined 10pts Gs will be down 3-1

GS needs both Klay and Curry to have to have 30 plus and a strong 3rd scorer to beat the Cavs.

Edited so other people don't attempt suicide trying to comprehend what you posted.

Who the asterisk is that guy and what happened to his mouth?
A mentally challenged person that people are exploiting. Just typical 2015 society.

It's disgusting man people should be ashamed of themselves

Last edited:
The Warriors should stay with what they do, but that's not to say they can't deviate by making reads:

What about a double pick, Klay and D.Lee, where Klay flares behind the three point line and D.Lee rolls to the basket. If the Cavs begin overplaying it, there can be variations off of it, like D.Lee feigning a pick on Steph's guy in this scenario but instead picking Klay's guy as Klay is coming over, like it's going to be another double screen like the ones they've ran on previous possessions, and then Klay rolls to the basket seemingly free where Steph can find him (if Dellavedova's active arms aren't obstructing the window he'd have to fit it in, which probably would be the case).

Last edited:
The Warriors should stay with what they do, but that's not to say they can't deviate by making reads: What about a double pick, Klay and D.Lee, where Klay flares behind the three point line and D.Lee rolls to the basket. If the Cavs begin overplaying it, there can be variations off of it, like D.Lee feigning a pick on Steph's guy in this scenario but instead picking Klay's guy as Klay is coming over, like it's going to be another double screen like the ones they've ran on previous possessions, and then Klay rolls to the basket seemingly free where Steph can find him (if Dellavedova's active arms aren't obstructing the window he'd have to fit it in, which probably would be the case).
is it me..or have they not ran the elevator screens even once this series?

I can't remember seeing it but I missed several large portions of Game 1.

dumped the tickets for tonight..I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about this one 
frown.gif

A mentally challenged person that people are exploiting. Just typical 2015 society.

It's disgusting man people should be ashamed of themselves

That dude gets 4,500$ for club walk thrus and is smashing groupies he'd have never got a shot at otherwise.

That young brother is flourishing.

I bet you if Terio was a few years older he'd also have girls throwing it at him :lol:. Can't even hate on that man,flourish young Welvin da Green :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom