• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The overreaction to every game is astounding. It's tied up 2-2, Best of 3 now.

Curry/Klay still haven't really had a big game this series at all....if one of them can get going I really like where GSW is at.
One things Klay has in his favor is locking down JR on defense. Most of the reason JR has been terrible, plus the mental mistakes

still think cavs will win in 6. 
nerd.gif

I'm sayin, I'm a fellow HEAT fan too (from Miami)

Just don't know how you have so much hate for LBJ after the last 4 seasons, thats all. 
easy. i dont like lebrons politics (which u can see going on right now.) dude wins, and hes the GOAT and he elevates all of his teammates. Delly is the answer to curry. MozGOD. "This is going to go down as the greatest finals performance in history!" soon as he loses? "he needs more help. hes carrying bums. hes just tired" FOH. our last 4 seasons were great. then he left. great. im not mad that he left. but the BS surrounding it? "i did this for my family. i just want my kids to grow up in akron." "im a father of 3!" the way he slighted wiggins like that. the way he put the heat ina  TERRIBLE position on purpose. the way he screwed over wade??? nah. F lebron. PERIOD

Just don't know how you have so much hate for LBJ after the last 4 seasons, thats all. 

easy. i dont like lebrons politics (which u can see going on right now.) dude wins, and hes the GOAT and he elevates all of his teammates. Delly is the answer to curry. MozGOD. "This is going to go down as the greatest finals performance in history!" soon as he loses? "he needs more help. hes carrying bums. hes just tired" FOH. our last 4 seasons were great. then he left. great. im not mad that he left. but the BS surrounding it? "i did this for my family. i just want my kids to grow up in akron." "im a father of 3!" the way he slighted wiggins like that. the way he put the heat ina  TERRIBLE position on purpose. the way he screwed over wade??? nah. F lebron. PERIOD

Thats what it is....

Well to be fair it's not his fault those narratives are out there. He's just trying to win

[quote name="Nelson999"]Is a photo showing plumbers crack illegal on NT
[/quote]Please don't.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited:
Bron's gotta come out and focus on getting good looks and not crying about calls be aggressive look to score they trying to reinvent the wheel go with what's working.

:lol:

The Warriors are in a must win in game 5...

No way Lebron losses in Cleveland in game 6. This series is going to 7 games if Warriors win on Sunday.

So yesterday JVG said on Lebetard's show that Lebron should win the Finals MVP no matter if they win or lose the series, based on the first 3 games.... Thoughts after game 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom