Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snitchin 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Would have been CRAZY if the Bulls could have made it, since the Blackhawks made it in hockey. Has one city ever been in both the Finals & Stanley Cup the same year?

Only in the media capital of the world. And both went to gane 7. Around the time of the OJ car chase. Internets would have been crazy.

Last edited:
would have been more crazy if the Niners got into the playoffs and then won the superbowl.

Giants won the WS and now the GSW will win NBA finals.

I get yelled at for saying broad. Some girls don't like that

I'm assuming you're referring to the horrible calls in that series and I agree with you the refs ruined it

if lebron got 35 freethrows a game like wade NT would explode from anger :lol:

bruh...this site would have to go on hiatus. cats would be talking about it from the nba thread all the way to the yeezy boost and celebrity wearing heat threads.

I believe in Destiny and Fate which is why LeBron will win a Chip for Cleveland this year. They were not supposed to be here in the Finals i remember as far back into Nov and Dec folks were like Bron and Kyrie aint getting along then Klove not fitting Cavs are Done and so on and so forth. Klove goes down in the Celtics series they handled the Bulls easily then they swept the hawks (the best record) w/o Kyrie Irving and Klove im i missing something... LeBron did all this his first year back in Cleveland, first yr with this young squad as well that barely have any playoff experience. I hate to say this and i dont usually compare but this is like the story of Moses taking his ppl to the promise land or Jesus how most hated him and didnt believe in him. 5 straight Finals i mean cmon man do yall really think hes gonna lose back to back finals i cant imagine that this is Destiny for the City of Cleveland theyve been waiting for God Knows hows long...The Dubs are great but its not their time right now next season yeah and going forward but this is more about LeBrons return to Cleveland and unfinished business.... #EmbraceTheUnderdog

I believe in Destiny and Fate which is why LeBron will win a Chip for Cleveland this year. They were not supposed to be here in the Finals i remember as far back into Nov and Dec folks were like Bron and Kyrie aint getting along then Klove not fitting Cavs are Done and so on and so forth. Klove goes down in the Celtics series they handled the Bulls easily then they swept the hawks (the best record) w/o Kyrie Irving and Klove im i missing something... LeBron did all this his first year back in Cleveland, first yr with this young squad as well that barely have any playoff experience. I hate to say this and i dont usually compare but this is like the story of Moses taking his ppl to the promise land or Jesus how most hated him and didnt believe in him. 5 straight Finals i mean cmon man do yall really think hes gonna lose back to back finals i cant imagine that this is Destiny for the City of Cleveland theyve been waiting for God Knows hows long...The Dubs are great but its not their time right now next season yeah and going forward but this is more about LeBrons return to Cleveland and unfinished business.... #EmbraceTheUnderdog

What a load of garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom