@sea manup out here, guns ablazing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
legit lol.

im def not making fun of him for the rest of the finals

see what happens when you're forced to think for yourself for once?

nothing 

I've been using adv stats to bet successfully on basketball for over a decade.

That's why I'm laughing.
still nothing.

all this "successful betting" but you have no idea why 

stop being a sheep and actually learn the sport so that your opinions can actually be worth discussing 

No idea why?

:rofl:

Dude, stop.

I'm a poker playing sports bettor.

You trying to tell me I can't think for myself when analytical thinking is required in both of these things is hysterical.

still nothing.

stop being a sheep and actually learn the sport so that your opinions can actually be worth discussing 

It's kind of silly to think that somebody who wages money on the sport successfully doesn't know the sport. :lol:

This is funny though, carry on.

literally any made up stat that combines all numbers on a stat sheet will do this if you put a bit of thought into it

just look at all the other pointless all encompassing stats out there. its just one nerds interpretation of which statline is better than the other. 

stop listening to these guys and come up with your own conclusions once in a while
You know me better than that man. Stats are used to assist an insight not make one. Its not like I'm posting PER and saying that its a end all be all of a discussion. You form your own opinions and use things to assist that opinion.

What stats can we use then, just the Per game AVGs?
regular stat sheet stats are all you really need. PER is pretty much just like me asking you about what you think of a statline

"hey antidope what did you think of tim duncan's stats this season?" "imo they were pretty good i would say top 10 in the league" 

*checks to see tim duncan's PER and sees its 9th* "oh it seems like john hollinger thinks that duncan is top 10 in the league"

PER is as valuable as any other basketball fan's opinion, in fact it is literally a basketball fan's opinion 

still nothing.

It's kind of silly to think that somebody who wages money on the sport successfully doesn't know the sport. :lol:

I used to bet on sports and lost thousands.

That's kinda when I realized I was pretty terrible at it and knew nothing about pretty much everything in life.

Overall I'm basically the worst

Last edited:

see what happens when you're forced to think for yourself for once?

nothing 

I've been using adv stats to bet successfully on basketball for over a decade.

That's why I'm laughing.
still nothing.

No idea why?

roll.gif

Dude, stop.

I'm a poker playing sports bettor.

You trying to tell me I can't think for myself when analytical thinking is required in both of these things is hysterical.
that is exactly what i am telling you, so far you have posted an emoji and a brief description of your hobbies

so basically nothing, as per usual 

Could've just been variance, m8.

Everyone gets ******* on from time to time.

still nothing.

It's kind of silly to think that somebody who wages money on the sport successfully doesn't know the sport.
laugh.gif

anyone can be successful when they chalk all their losses up as e-bets tho 

That e-bet thing is going to make it to the offseason, draft, 2016 reg season, and next years finals thread.

I see the analytics debate is on again.

Hyper leading the charge.

I vouch for Hyper's ball knowledge though. Strong cosign.

Last edited:
just trying to keep the thread alive since all the lebron fans from two days ago seem to be busy 

we should talk about the hawks 

just trying to keep the thread alive since all the lebron fans from two days ago seem to be busy 

we should talk about the hawks 
im a cavs "fan".

in terms of the hawks. some reebok outlets have M&S Wilkins jerseys for $75 if u have them near u

Speaking of, I haven't seen my man ryanjump in my shoe threads either.

I hope he didn't quit. Was looking forward to his return in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom