• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This series really makes the argument why the NBA needs to do away with conferences. Cavs/LeBron are really overachieving while GSW are just finding their groove. Cavs only had 1 test leading up to the finals whereas they probably would have been eliminated in the west.

Tbh If someone told me that luke dies before I get to watch episode 7 I would want them banned for life and shipped to prison

Well Imma put this in the spoiler, because I don't wanna ruin it then....
Warriors in 6

so wait in this thread u guys can take personal shots, make homophobic innuendos, flame, and curse?

but i make a tiny mistake about a spoiler and i should be banned?

Its a ban/suspension offense

I remember being warned once for saying a spoiler that was about a show months old

Most Valuable Player of a loosing team? Come on ....

Most Valuable Player .....

Most valuable Player

Are you srs? If the Cavs loose ... It wouldn't have matter of Lebron was playing or not, they would of have lost regardless. So Most Valuable Player?????

Please .....

I'm pretty sure jerry west won the mvp on a losing team...

Is funny how these cats are now saying that Bron needs help. When they went up two - one, all I heard was Bron makes everyone better, they have Delly, Moz is a beast and can't be stop, Bron turned JR and Shump to AS, he can win with anyone. Now, Jordan didn't win by himself, Kobe had Shaq, etc etc etc ... Smh ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom