• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

@Methodical Management
boom yourself. should i just hit you profile page and report every troll post and insult youve put on here?

you dont see me crying bout it do you 

I'm pretty sure jerry west won the mvp on a losing team...

Jerry West won the NBA Finals MVP because it was the first year the award was handed out

You cant give Lebron the MVP if Curry continues to put up these numbers

Curry's had like 1 and a half good games this series, even with being up 3-1. Other guys came to play while Curry took his time to finally start heating up. Another game like this (with a win) he'll surely get the Finals MVP

He's basically shot over 50 percent every game except game 2 while scoring 25 ppg

I'm pretty sure jerry west won the mvp on a losing team...

Jerry West won the NBA Finals MVP because it was the first year the award was handed out

You cant give Lebron the MVP if Curry continues to put up these numbers

Curry's had like 1 and a half good games this series, even with being up 3-1. Other guys came to play while Curry took his time to finally start heating up. Another game like this (with a win) he'll surely get the Finals MVP

He's basically shot over 50 percent every game except game 2 while scoring 25 ppg

If you solely read box scores, sure, but there were a number of games where Curry was looking absolutely lost out there, being a napkin on defense, and turning the ball over like crazy even during his scoring.

lebron a herb for saying hes the best in the game. insecurity 101
He's insecure for being self assured. What? Man its a life lesson thats taught to everyone, have faith in yourself. You guys are being crazy.

Last edited:
Bynum and Ariza who were replaced by Vlad and Luke Walton and also Bean was going up against the best defense in the league. Don't remember anyone caping then, it was all :rofl: and look at Kobe choking blah blah blah. 
At least he redeemed the team and himself by winning the title the following 2 years. Doubt Lebron will be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom