• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let Woj tweet "I feel confident because I'm the best reporter in the world" before scooping every pick on draft night.
— Ben Rohrbach (@brohrbach)

June 15, 2015

:rofl:

I forever hate this guy woj fir tweeting picks before they are made. Ruined the draft threads of past with dudes wanting to be first to post the picks in that thread. Thats when the spoiler ban rule really came into effect

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Jerry West and Magic were more efficent getting their stats

They weren't just chucking[/quote]Can't STAND when someone is out there just chucking away.

And then people say "He has no teammates!" UUUGH! So irritating!

Amirite? :wink:

:lol: @ people still trying to use the teammates argument.

He's been an inefficient chucker no matter who's on the floor all season long and especially the playoffs. Let the taller HGH-riddled AI do his thing. :pimp:

Maybe if LeBrunswick wasn't jacking 30-40 shots per game his teammates could help more 
nerd.gif
Hmmmm....

I've seen this brought up in the past. Crazy that those people aren't bringing it up now.

Hmmmm....

Yessir!! One more...no letting up.

Steph finally had the trademark steph game that we know him for. Hitting crazy shot after crazy shot. Incredible! He was so much fun to watch. Anytime bron hit a crucial shot, steph had the answer.

Like I said, Cleveland eventually would come back to being who we thought they were, although JR had me worried initially. Dude was looking like he was on his way to having that one explosion game. Dude did more in the first two minutes of tonight's game then he did all of game four! :lol:

So...where were those believers of Cleveland thinking they actually stood a chance in a seven game series?? :nerd:

Maybe if LeBrunswick wasn't jacking 30-40 shots per game his teammates could help more :nerd:

Hmmmm....

I've seen this brought up in the past. Crazy that those people aren't bringing it up now.

Hmmmm....

Probably because one guy is avg about 10 assist per to go along w/ those shot attempts and the other wasn't.

Do you guys think before you post, at all?

Why can't it all be true?

He *can be* terribly inefficient.

His teammates *are* poor Finals representatives.

He *can be* a mental ******.

He *can* be an absolute beast.

'S all true, unless you deal in absolutes.

"Nope, he *can be* terribly inefficient, like you said. He *can be* a mental ******. And he roids."

"Nope, nope, nope, his teammates *are* poor Finals representatives. He *can* be an absolute beast. The end."

Maybe if LeBrunswick wasn't jacking 30-40 shots per game his teammates could help more 
nerd.gif

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....
Probably because one guy is avg about 10 assist per to go along w/ those shot attempts and the other wasn't.

That was never the argument being made, tho.

We knicks fans tried to warn yall about JR and Shump but yall wouldn't listen. But we knew you would learn......because we learned

Maybe if LeBrunswick wasn't jacking 30-40 shots per game his teammates could help more :nerd:

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....

That was never the argument being made, tho.

Pls enlighten me to the argument that was trying to be made, sir.

Have you seen what happens when LBJ sits on the bench?

You want Delly to throw even more horrible lobs?

I don't get some of you, :lol:

[quote name="youngwolf"][QUOTE name="Nelson999"]Maybe if LeBrunswick wasn't jacking 30-40 shots per game his teammates could help more :nerd:
[/QUOTE]Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....[/quote]He's not chucking shots away from Kyrie's or Love's hands, but yeah, it's the same.

I'm cool with Lebron taking that many shots but the Cavs are basically running a bad players 2K offense. No decoys, no options, no variation. LBJ is bringing it up and attacking 1 on 5 with absolutely no plan. At least someone like Kobe needs to have the ball fed to him - there's some sort of motion around him. Part of that is definitely on Lebron. He was doing this when he had Kyrie, when he had Love. This is how he wants to play. It's worked - but it's definitely a problem. Dude is exhausted by the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom