• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the ThrowbackThursday thing Jimmy Kimmel did the other day showing people in Cleveland being interviewed when LeBron left? i can't find it on youtube

It was the funniest thing i've ever seen. One dude was damn near in tears saying "im a big LeBron fan and this is the worst thing that could have ever happened to me" while his buddy was rubbing his shoulders 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Since when does having a player that can draw a double team such a bad thing?

On this depleted Cavaliers roster, there's 2 guys that can create a mismatch and draw double teams and they decide not to play one of those dudes?

Last edited:
This is why

That first vid, he never even saw/knew he was being doubled.

And the 2nd one, he barely turned and saw and tried to get rid of it asap.

Like I said, simplify his outlets. Having JR/James Jones/Delly out there, and either Tristan or Shump, and space them out better. Make it further for the double to come out, helps him make an easier pass.

This notion of well, they aren't great, so just stop trying, is absolutely ludicrous. Why even play the games then? Bron is the only NBA caliber player, so let's just stop doing ANYTHING. :smh:

Dude, I wasn't serious about taking shot clock violations. It was a joke.

Since when does having a player that can draw a double team such a bad thing?

On this depleted Cavaliers roster, there's 2 guys that can create a mismatch and draw double teams and they decide not to play one of those dudes?
It's all about adjustments. They went with what was working and it worked up until the last 5 minutes of the game. I'm sure they'll work Mosgov in more next game. That's what makes the finals so great, it's how you adjust.

i found the video Kimmel got the clips from.
laugh.gif

Dude at 1:23 is devastated 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Dude, I wasn't serious about taking shot clock violations. It was a joke.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know that man, I'm talking in General. LOTS of people are treating these guys like they can't even tie their shoes, so just give it to LeBron and do nothing else but play D.

That's what's pissing me off, no one even wants to TRY and run a real set when Bron sits.

You should know by now I knew you were joking. :lol:

There are bigs in the NBA who stand to make millions of dollars if they could learn to recognize a double teams.

Dwight Howard still struggles with this, but Mozgov is really going to figure this out in the NBA finals against the best team in the NBA, and the second best defense?

really?

Saying you need to play Mozgov more is just results based thinking. imo

Cavs gotta win with defense, and the d is better with Mozgov off the court.

Last edited:
There are bigs in the NBA who stand to make millions of dollars if they could learn to recognize a double teams.

Dwight Howard still struggles with this, but Mozgov is really going to figure this out in the NBA finals against the best team in the NBA, and the second best defense?

really?

not sure about d being better with mozgov off the court but agree w/ everything else. results based thinking = niketalk

It was beautiful to watch Dream get it in the post, spin and then kick of doubled. Mario Elie three followed :pimp:

Love when an offense revolves around the post

Rockets benefited from that moved in 3 point line

Last edited:

really?

Bynum was another guy who struggled with em.

He & Howard didnt go from bad to average at this after just ONE day of practice :lol:

Last edited:
Today's rules just make it easier to double the big

They're just straight up less important in today's nba, no matter how good they are

That hard truth, before this years finals.

Lebrin got his respect this year, from MJ and Bird, had to.

mark jackson gon be in his feelings tomorrow. prolly gon slide that resume to gilbert during the national anthem.

cavs really dont have a chance tomorrow. bbq chicken, the whole lot of them.

has lebron ever really ripped the heart of out teams like those guys have though? mj, bird, kobe, magic??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom