• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This GS defense is something else. It's why they're throwing up any shot they want on the other end cuz they must feel like their defense can help them offset all their stupid shots

This. They also do a good job of being ready for dumb shots and always crash boards early

splshious klay

SLiv

smokin.gif
"His Momma call him Klay, I'mma call em' Klay"

The one positive of this ISO offense is that its running down the clock and keeping the ball out of the Warriors hands.
Great observation no sarcasm. 
laugh.gif
I wouldnt have taken it as such. Playing against the league leader in pace one of your primary objectives has to be to keep the ball out of their hands. Holding the ball for 20 seconds every possession does htat.

This is the problem I have with how we talk about coaches.

If you guys really think Coach blatt is saying ISO ISO ISO out of timeouts then I don't know what to say. 

laugh.gif
I wouldnt have taken it as such. Playing against the league leader in pace one of your primary objectives has to be to keep the ball out of their hands. Holding the ball for 20 seconds every possession does htat.
Reason why the first quarter scores have been so low.

I don't know what worse watching this iso ball by the Cavs, or watching a Coach Thibbs Bulls team not scoring in the 4th quarter of a close game....

And this is why Blatt speaks the way he does in press conferences. He knows it ain't on him, he's content :lol:

Is there really a reason why he doesn't play miller? The spacing with miller and Jones on the court would he so much better. And a bigger body on klay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom